iPhone

Andrew Flintoff

Can someone explain to me what is the easiest way to set an iPhone up for contacts and calendar. I know what to do on the iPhone but what is the easiest way to sync them offline. What program and can it be done through iTunes.

No need. It just works.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just occurred to me. You've must have been moaning about android while not using gmail, Google calendar or Google contacts?

Jesus wept

I just find it all a bit confusing. Stuff used to sync quite nicely in the past with outlook but it appears that was only a trial!

Then stuff syncs in some cloud

When I went back to this phone I only had a few contacts on it and then suddenly loads more appeared from Windows contacts!!!

As I have an established hotmail email address I don't want another google one.

I simply want to have contacts and calendar stuff on my phone, be able to sync them somewhere and be able to edit them off the phone.

I don't want anything too complicated so I guess it's either by outlook or wait til I have ios8 and then use iCloud drive.

Gmail's a piece of piss. You just add your hotmail account to it and you can still use it within gmail.

Please take up your precious time by giving him a step-by-step account of how, exactly , he does this, allowing time for pie breaks and Erdingers.

That's the Android experience right there. Find out from someone months after owning the device. :icon_lol:

Hardly any Android owners know about the tracking, locking and wiping feature built into location services. It's a pretty cool feature, but pointless when almost no one knows about the website, so it's just draining their battery for nothing!

https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager

Someone did show me how to look at your entire GPS history on Google Maps, but can't remember where it was.

If I were to do it again I'd go for the 6. The Plus is just a bit too large for my liking. It's not too big to carry around in my pocket it's just difficult to work one-handed which could interrupt your ability to post while driving.