iPhone

Andrew Flintoff

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just received a cover for my 6 Plus, the thing is going to be massive in comparison to my 5S.

Aye, I cut out a paper mock up last night and it looks a fair bit bigger than my htc one mate , which was big enough.

I'm going to wait and see them on Friday and May just go with the standard 6

Edited by Christmas Tree

Just sold my current phone and the wait time is now 6/7 weeks ffs :(

What was wrong with your old phone?

Better camera aside, what makes you want the 6 over the HTC One? Didn't get on with Android? In terms of hardware there isn't masses between them and I can't think of much that the 6 really improves on, but I get that some people just prefer Apple/iOS.

What was wrong with your old phone?

Better camera aside, what makes you want the 6 over the HTC One? Didn't get on with Android? In terms of hardware there isn't masses between them and I can't think of much that the 6 really improves on, but I get that some people just prefer Apple/iOS.

Maybe I'm just used to apple.

Obviously as with most products it's perception and the iPhone and system just feels quality. (I understand other products may have better specs).

I like the simplicity of iTunes for syncing and just found some of the android features not as familiar or easy to use.

The fact that I'm loving using an old slow iPhone 4 tells me I'm making the right choice, for me.