iPhone

Andrew Flintoff

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am about to buy the 6. feeling like the world's biggest mug.

a colleague just bought the new blackberry smartphone into office. another make or break moment for RIm in a long line of custer's last stand stories, but I have to say the device itself looked pretty neat. sort of shaped like a passport, with a nice big display and an elegant qwerty keyboard tucked underneath

Just sold my 5 for £200, used it as the down payment for a phone through giffgaff

£15pm over 24 months for the phone

£15pm for the sim with unlimited net

Got to be the cheapest way to do it. That's for the 16gb model obviously, goes up for the bigger phones. Was tempted by the 64gb but I mainly use it for streaming and browsing so it's not needed tbh

• 1 year later...

Chez will be along later to defend this fucking ludicrous decision.

Oh look guys, we made your phone super thin and sleek. Now make it wear this backpack if you actually want to get a day's use out of it.

The new leadership team at Apple are fucking hopeless.

Liked this quote from that link:

"I saw some people queuing outside the local Apple store waiting to buy these.

They were carrying fancy designer brushed-steel water bottles in case they got thirsty while queuing.

But those bottles were way too small, so they had tubes connecting them to big 2-litre bottles of Tesco water, strapped to their backs using giant $79 black rubber bands."

Liked this quote from that link:

"I saw some people queuing outside the local Apple store waiting to buy these.

They were carrying fancy designer brushed-steel water bottles in case they got thirsty while queuing.

But those bottles were way too small, so they had tubes connecting them to big 2-litre bottles of Tesco water, strapped to their backs using giant $79 black rubber bands."

Superb!