North East Strictly C**t Dancing

maggiespaws

Working from home today and I have SSN on in the background.

They've just done a piece on something which will be on SoccerAM tomorrow.

The Geordie Dancer vs the Mackem Mover in a dance off.

FFS - yet another reason I won't be able to go into my local without enduring more abuse about something NUFC related.

Seriously, can any of you who are in the right area not encourage an 'accident' to befall these fools?

;)

I swear, you couldn't make this up.

The Geordie dancer looks like a fat Simon Cowell with long hair. His pants are so far up his chest you could stitch a bra to the belt loops to hold his tits in. There is enough material in his flappy trouser legs to re-sail the Cutty Sark.

I'm sure him and his mackem counterpart see this as a bit of fun for their 5mins of fame, but it makes the rest of us look like a bunch of tw@ts. SSN had them dancing in the street in front of the public who had to give them marks out of ten.

Apparently they've both been having dancing lessons in preparation for tomorrows contest.

Oh good, finally a proper reason to insist we watch Saturday Kitchen. ;)

Haha - too true. I have to say, since I can no longer be bothered with SoccerAM, I've started to like Sat Kitchen, even if James whats-his-face tends to get right on my tits.