Level 7 today

peasepud

Was anyone involved in or near the incident in Level 7 this afternoon?

From what Im hearing it was down to the same one or two new heavy handed stewards that were involved last week as well, anyone have any views on this or can confirm these claims?

I posted last week about the heavy handed nature of the stewarding...

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;#entry554951

...and this week it was only worse.

Lots of stories doing the rounds about who was to blame...either bouncers being brought in to clamp down on standing, or the Met having some involvement. Lad I spoke to at half time was telling me his mate was a steward but got his head kicked in on the way home after a match so they're leaving it to the roid ragers.

Either way though, it wasn't on. If you're going to have a singing section, let them get on with it.

Edited by Happy Face

I didn't see it but there was a lot of unexplained booing.

There was an old fella getting hoyed out and he wasn't going without making a stand for himself. Ended up with a load of fat fuckers wading in to drag him out, which none of us really agreed with.

I don't know what he did to deserve it, he might have been out of order, but the turnaround in standards of the stewards is bang out of order. The fans are doing nowt different and the yellow coats have been piling in all over the shop the last couple of games.

Apparently a fan got punched by a 'steward' / bouncer.

All i seen was the fan and the steward being dragged around the front of the block, which infuriated level 7 / the block - cue'd the boo'ing / shouting.

Edited by 1892

never seen the problem with standing

fair enough if they enforce it everywhere i guess in grounds all over the country

but to do it in the singing section is just stupid, defeats the point of having it

The singing section is there because people wanted a place for everyone who wants to sing to be together rather than the odd few people spread about, nobody said anything about them being allowed to stand and since it's banned from all grounds up and down the country then I'm not sure what they were expecting.

If everyone can email their experiences of it to issues@newcastle-united-supporters-club.co.uk then we'll happily take it up on peoples behalfs but we need as many statements as possible.

Good idea, can I suggest a countdown clock on your site and if they haven't got different stewards by the time it runs out then we can have a boycoutt.

If everyone can email their experiences of it to issues@newcastle-united-supporters-club.co.uk then we'll happily take it up on peoples behalfs but we need as many statements as possible.

Good idea, can I suggest a countdown clock on your site and if they haven't got different stewards by the time it runs out then we can have a boycoutt.

:lol:

<_<

fair enough if they enforce it everywhere i guess in grounds all over the country

but to do it in the singing section is just stupid, defeats the point of having it

The singing section is there because people wanted a place for everyone who wants to sing to be together rather than the odd few people spread about, nobody said anything about them being allowed to stand and since it's banned from all grounds up and down the country then I'm not sure what they were expecting.

Standing should be banned everywhere, just no need for it. :lol:

Fop should be banned everywhere, just no need for him. :lol:

FYP

Eh?

Eh?

arf, arf.

The bloke that got chucked oot as disgraceful as it was got let back in second half, and he was talking to the orange coated stewards when I seen him. These cunts, one of them eye balling me I was like in the gang way finishing off my pint just before kick off like drinking it on the way, so this bald cunt, fuckin looked like a bouncer eye balling me, "TAKE YE DRINK BACK IN THERE", a gans the law is ye can drink anywhere in a football stadium as long as you cant see grass, "AM TELLIN YE GET BACK ROUND THERE" finished me pint right in front of him. So what does the hard cunt dee, OR SO CALLED HARD CUNT. SHITES IT! Walked past him up to me seat and that was it. They're a bunch of cunts these new cunts who think they can intimidate people, well they can't intimidate me, small cocked steroid baald cunts.

Peasepud tell Ashley he'll end up with 30 thoosand if he keeps employing wanks like these. Big hard cunts, upsetting 50 year old men.

WE'LL NEVER SIT DOWN WE'LL NEVER SIT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN SHOVE YE SEATS UP YE ARSE WE'LL NEVER SIT DOWN.

Fop should be banned everywhere, just no need for him. :lol:

FYP

Eh?

Eh?

arf, arf.

<_<

You could but as we've said before I wouldnt listen to any suggestion you made :lol:

The bloke that got chucked oot as disgraceful as it was got let back in second half, and he was talking to the orange coated stewards when I seen him. These cunts, one of them eye balling me I was like in the gang way finishing off my pint just before kick off like drinking it on the way, so this bald cunt, fuckin looked like a bouncer eye balling me, "TAKE YE DRINK BACK IN THERE", a gans the law is ye can drink anywhere in a football stadium as long as you cant see grass, "AM TELLIN YE GET BACK ROUND THERE" finished me pint right in front of him. So what does the hard cunt dee, OR SO CALLED HARD CUNT. SHITES IT! Walked past him up to me seat and that was it. They're a bunch of cunts these new cunts who think they can intimidate people, well they can't intimidate me, small cocked steroid baald cunts.

Peasepud tell Ashley he'll end up with 30 thoosand if he keeps employing wanks like these. Big hard cunts, upsetting 50 year old men.

WE'LL NEVER SIT DOWN WE'LL NEVER SIT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN SHOVE YE SEATS UP YE ARSE WE'LL NEVER SIT DOWN.

too right Stevie. what a load of slags. i'd have given the twat that accosted you a nice "straightener". fucking jobsworth.

Top class Begbieing. :lol: