Redundancies

Tooj

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news 2jags?

Aye man. My company has just lost a £50 million contract, and my whole department is going. The annoying thing about it as well is the company was never actually performing in that area of the business until we setup that department ourselves, and once it finally starts performing we lost the contract. And the people who actually made it what it was are the ones for the chop.

I was paid off about a year and a half ago and so far it's been the best thing that could have happened (although I was nearly paid off from my current job too a few months ago and in the current climate (christ I'm getting sick of hearing that) very few jobs are actually safe) so fingers crossed the same thing happens for you.

It is a right cunt like.

My fella's just been told theres 100+ going at his place today. They haven't finalised figures yet.

Its only gonna get worse................. :death:

Shit Government, but then again every government is shit. Bring on the revolution I say

:jihad::slap::rtfm:B):icon_lol:;):icon_lol::hunter::icon_lol:<_<B):icon_lol:<_< <_< :jihad:

My fella's just been told theres 100+ going at his place today. They haven't finalised figures yet.

Its only gonna get worse................. :slap:

Shit Government, but then again every government is shit. Bring on the revolution I say

:jihad::slap::jihad:B):icon_lol:;):icon_lol::hunter::icon_lol:<_<B):icon_lol:<_< <_< :death:

You're gay?

:rtfm:

Its only gonna get worse................. :slap:

:death::slap::jihad:B):icon_lol:;):icon_lol::hunter::icon_lol:<_<B):icon_lol:<_< <_< :slap:

You're gay?

:rtfm:

Shit I forgot I'm supposed to be SMO! erm..................

I'll just show them my cock, they won't sack me after that. :jihad:

Booyaka!

Its times like these Im glad I work for the NHS. Must be shit not knowing if your going to be able to feed your kids next month

Don't coount your chickens hun, I've heard rumblings of ward closures and ancillary cut backs. Used to be a time when folk had jobs for life. Don't think anyones safe any more, we just have a little more security than others. Thats what PFI does for you.