Kaka rejects Citeh

Craig

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe the £100m transfer or the £500,000/week tbh.

More like £60m and £150k per week wages - which still makes it just ridiculous.

kaka wouldn't leave milan for that hes already an about that with them

tbh if this deal goes through at all it will end up being a very good case for salary caps coming into the game and possibly some new transfer rules

You got to love it - his wife opens the doors and goes shopping at gucci and versace every day - then comes to Manchester and she's greeted with TKMax and Primark - no way he's coming to the slums of Manchester.

There doing a really poor job of trying to emulate Chelsea

You got to love it - his wife opens the doors and goes shopping at gucci and versace every day - then comes to Manchester and she's greeted with TKMax and Primark - no way he's coming to the slums of Manchester.

aye thats all we've got here its fucking shit :D

aye thats all we've got here its fucking shit :devil:

Fucking knack him Andy, lad. Get him telt!

I'd rather Man City buy the league for a bit than Man U or Chelsea.

Going by the money they have behind them, I very much doubt it'll just be 'for a bit'...

Man Utd fans must be screwing though... :devil:

What difference does it make? The plastics will just buy a different shirt and will have being going to City ''all along'' and suddenly they've ''always been a big club'' . Etc etc. :devil:

What difference does it make? The plastics will just buy a different shirt and will have being going to City ''all along'' and suddenly they've ''always been a big club'' . Etc etc. :devil:

tbf it's a bit like us in the mid 90s when the south was full of people who'd 'suddenly' become Newcastle United fans...

tbf it's a bit like us in the mid 90s when the south was full of people who'd 'suddenly' become Newcastle United fans...

Oi, I'm still here. :o

Aye it won't really make any difference, but I'd still rather it happened and it will piss more than a few glory hunters off which is always nice (just a shame Ashley wanted too much for it to be us).

Plus 5 into 4 doesn't go and so hopefully it might actually stir up a bit more competition in the league, maybe.

Oi, I'm still here. :o

I'm talking about the plastic cockney wankers I came into contact with when I went to Uni. I wouldn't at all be surprised if the same tossers were presently swapping their Chelsea shirts for Citeh ones.

Oi, I'm still here. :yahoo:

You're a Keegan fan first though. :o