Kinnear - its not my fault

stevietoon

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No point panicking yet - we outplayed blackburn for alot of the game just didn't go our way due to a dodgy penalty decision and they got some momentum after that - we are going through our bad patch - it'll pick up - joe is right - its not his fault and he is having a go at the owner - rightly so - but the slagging he gets on here is shocking - clueless? he has been in the game longer than most of you have been alive man - get a grip ffs

No point panicking yet - we outplayed blackburn for alot of the game just didn't go our way due to a dodgy penalty decision and they got some momentum after that - we are going through our bad patch - it'll pick up - joe is right - its not his fault and he is having a go at the owner - rightly so - but the slagging he gets on here is shocking - clueless? he has been in the game longer than most of you have been alive man - get a grip ffs

Well said man!

JFK isnt the best but he isnt the worst neither.

One thing that does fuck me off though his tireless shit that spill out his mouth, he mite or mite not be MA mouth piece, he mite or mite not be rite at times, by why oh wh disclose particular information regarding transfers to the media?

So has Barry Fry, it doesn't mean that he is good enough to be our manager. Though right now we couldn't expect to attract anyone better given the mockery of a setup we have at the club.

Edited by ewerk

So has Barry Fry, it doesn't mean that he is good enough to be our manager. Though right now we couldn't expect to attract anyone better given the mockery of a setup we have at the club.

Quite correct but because Barry Fry hasn't managed at the highest level it is a moot point

Edited by Norbert Colon

Quite correct but because Barry Fry hasn't managed at the highest level it is a moot point

Change Barry Fry to Dave Bassett then, the point still stands.

You've got a point tbf. JFK has done some decent work under the circumstances, I just question some of his subs and his desire to speak what he thinks. In the long-term future he can't be our man, I think you would agree.

I totally agree with you there. He has steadied the ship and altho we have had some recent poor results we have got better than what we were like a few months ago.

I'm sure im in a very small minority here but i believe he will prove himself and once he is given a chance to have his own team we will see a vast improvement.

i may stress this is MY OPINION!!!!

I totally agree with you there. He has steadied the ship and altho we have had some recent poor results we have got better than what we were like a few months ago.

I'm sure im in a very small minority here but i believe he will prove himself and once he is given a chance to have his own team we will see a vast improvement.i may stress this is MY OPINION!!!!

Do you think Ashley will give anyone that chance other than Denis fucking Wise?

I'm sure im in a very small minority here but i believe he will prove himself and once he is given a chance to have his own team we will see a vast improvement.

You're right there.....................You are in a very small minority

I understand totally. You're still wrong though he is too old and has not kept up with how the shape of football has changed over the years in the premiership.

All of the people wanting Kinnear to go, who is going to come in to replace him?

I'd guess no-one would come in and Wise would get it by default.

Exactly.

All of the people wanting Kinnear to go, who is going to come in to replace him?

Literally anyone, the blokes an absolute clown.

He's only been offered an extension because he's Ashleys puppet, he's done sweet fa to warrant an extension and it points to a very bleak future, its not unlikely we'll be in the fuckin Championship and he'll have been given an extension. Now call me silly, but is that not fuckin insane?

Ideally, he'll keep us up and he'll get a pat on the back and told to fuck off back down south.

Agree, it's insane to offer him a lengthy extension. But by the same token it would be equally insane to sack him/end his time here in the state that the club is in.

He really does talk some complete and utter shite though.

To suddenly cast blame on Keegan and Allardyce for the mess we are in is typical of a person who is realizing that he doesn't have the answers to the problems which existed when he gleefully took the job and is trying to cover his arse.

It's quite noticable that he is not yet pointing the finger of blame at Ashley and Wise who are greatest contributors to the debacle that is growing every day, but that will no doubt occur when he is in deeper shit and facing the axe.

Kinnear is an English born Irishman who failed to kiss the Blarney Stone when he was on his occasional trips to Ireland to play football, so subsequently the blarney that comes out of his mouth is bad blarney interspaced with swear words.

He may have steadied the boat a wee bit since he arrived but the ship is still sinking.

The ship's crew are struggling to stop the leakage but are unable to do so, the only hope to stay afloatl is for the Admiral in charge to convince the Authorities to free-up some funds to buy balers.

To suddenly cast blame on Keegan and Allardyce for the mess we are in is typical of a person who is realizing that he doesn't have the answers to the problems which existed when he gleefully took the job and is trying to cover his arse.

It's quite noticable that he is not yet pointing the finger of blame at Ashley and Wise who are greatest contributors to the debacle that is growing every day, but that will no doubt occur when he is in deeper shit and facing the axe.

Kinnear is an English born Irishman who failed to kiss the Blarney Stone when he was on his occasional trips to Ireland to play football, so subsequently the blarney that comes out of his mouth is bad blarney interspaced with swear words.

He may have steadied the boat a wee bit since he arrived but the ship is still sinking.

The ship's crew are struggling to stop the leakage but are unable to do so, the only hope to stay afloatl is for the Admiral in charge to convince the Authorities to free-up some funds to buy balers.

I reckon its more likely that three liferafts will be stuffed full of money and used to sail into the distance leaving Kinnear to go down with his ship.

Daft cunt showing how out of touch of the game he was by not knowing KK (and even Fat Sam) were desperate to geta bigger squad...

Sums it up perfectly...

Really doing his best to get us onside, isn't he? Quite how he can blame Keegan - the man who quit his job on the grounds of having no control over transfers is beyond me.

Cast your eyes a little lower Joe... No, much lower - that little arsehole who goes by the name of Dennis Wise is your problem!

Big Sam must have pissed himself when he read this.

Irish born Englishman tbh.