Man City 2-1 Newcastle United

Matty

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im quite looking forward to next year. I would imagine that we'll do quite well in the Championship.

2-1 Carroll

What price a flutter on us reaching the top 6 (in the championship) next year?

What price on us doing a Wednesday, Leeds, Man City, soon to be Southampton etc - ie go down further.

Ive had a good january

... yeah that's not too bad B)

How can you bare PartyPoker though? I'm guessing the level is rather low compared to other sites, but their software (especially the new one) is so terrible. I tried to get used to it but just cleared my sign up bonus and was off.

Anyone got any good news?

ggramone

ggramone plays online poker at Party Poker

All poker ratings and ladder rankings updated 10 hours and 17 minutes ago. Next update in 15 hours.

ggramone (Party Poker) statistics

Statistics includes scheduled Party Poker MTT tournaments with regular cash prizes.

Period 2009

ITM Finishes

1st 1

1st ties 0

2nd 1

3rd 0

4-10th 7

Game Prizes Profit ROI ABI AF R/A ITM ITM

Hold'em NL $2,693 $1,247 86% $12 405 26% 27/118 23%

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/party...D1C25D.html?t=2

Ive had a good january

Nice one. You strictly tournaments these days?

I had quite a nice tea.

Mine was shit (Ryvita with ham and cream cheese), but I won some money playing poker tonight.

Nice one, how much?

I had a ready made potato tortilla omlette thingy and half a tin of tuna with some balsamic vinegar. And a glass of very cheap red wine from a box that is really rather good.

No winnings though.

Sounds nice. Up $550. I might have a drink myself actually.

It was made nicer by virtue of the fact that I had low expectations. I heated it up in a frying pan and frankly I think that made all the difference. The tuna was an afterthought but it all worked well in the end.

B)

$550! That's actually not bad these days. Getting on for £400. Well played that man!

Fairly sure that Jonas will be able to play on Sunday. I think that for 5 bookings the ban doesn't start until 7 days after (whereas for a red card or two yellows in one game the ban is immediate) so that will mean he can play on Sunday.

I think that is true but I could be talking shite.

Only thing I look at these days is how other teams have done below us.. as long as there is 3 worse teams than us... in terms of points. I don't see Hull picking up many more points.. and there is only 4 betweens us. 4 Kinnear draws and..

Ive had a good january

... yeah that's not too bad B)

How can you bare PartyPoker though? I'm guessing the level is rather low compared to other sites, but their software (especially the new one) is so terrible. I tried to get used to it but just cleared my sign up bonus and was off.

Ive played there for years so Im used to it. Ive had a few months off and just started playing a few low level multis around Christmas,just donking about for fun. Starting to enjoy playing again -I got a bit burnt out I think

I had quite a nice tea.

Mine was shit (Ryvita with ham and cream cheese), but I won some money playing poker tonight.

Nice one, how much?

I had a ready made potato tortilla omlette thingy and half a tin of tuna with some balsamic vinegar. And a glass of very cheap red wine from a box that is really rather good.

No winnings though.

It was made nicer by virtue of the fact that I had low expectations. I heated it up in a frying pan and frankly I think that made all the difference. The tuna was an afterthought but it all worked well in the end.

B)

$550! That's actually not bad these days. Getting on for £400. Well played that man!

Sounds pucka! :lol: And thank you thank you. :rolleyes:

The script is complete. He will be fucking loving it.

If only you could blame Martins eh ? B)

Is that a challenge? :rolleyes:

Not a single shot on goal tonight..... :lol:

Fairly sure that Jonas will be able to play on Sunday. I think that for 5 bookings the ban doesn't start until 7 days after (whereas for a red card or two yellows in one game the ban is immediate) so that will mean he can play on Sunday.

I think that is true but I could be talking shite.

Banned for West Brom if I heard correctly.

I had quite a nice tea.

Nice one, how much?

No winnings though.

B)

Sounds pucka! :lol: And thank you thank you. :rolleyes:

What are you playing these days