Matty

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got any good news?

I had quite a nice tea.

Mine was shit (Ryvita with ham and cream cheese), but I won some money playing poker tonight.

Nice one, how much?

I had a ready made potato tortilla omlette thingy and half a tin of tuna with some balsamic vinegar. And a glass of very cheap red wine from a box that is really rather good.

No winnings though.

Sounds nice. Up $550. I might have a drink myself actually.

It was made nicer by virtue of the fact that I had low expectations. I heated it up in a frying pan and frankly I think that made all the difference. The tuna was an afterthought but it all worked well in the end.

B)

$550! That's actually not bad these days. Getting on for £400. Well played that man!

Sounds pucka! :lol: And thank you thank you. :rolleyes:

What are you playing these days

Back at 1/2 mate. Big withdrawals in December (Christmas) and the start of this month (holiday), followed by a nasty swong = back to 1/2 to rebuild!

ggramone

ggramone plays online poker at Party Poker

All poker ratings and ladder rankings updated 10 hours and 17 minutes ago. Next update in 15 hours.

ggramone (Party Poker) statistics

Statistics includes scheduled Party Poker MTT tournaments with regular cash prizes.

Period 2009

ITM Finishes

1st 1

1st ties 0

2nd 1

3rd 0

4-10th 7

Game Prizes Profit ROI ABI AF R/A ITM ITM

Hold'em NL $2,693 $1,247 86% $12 405 26% 27/118 23%

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/party...D1C25D.html?t=2

Ive had a good january

Nice one. You strictly tournaments these days?

yep -no thinking involved

Makes you wonder what Bellamy is thinking.. it'd be great to go back to even when he used to play for us.. and even then it was not us at our peak!

Anyone watching/listening? What are the views of Lovenkrands?

Guest 80s casual

I had quite a nice tea.

Mine was shit (Ryvita with ham and cream cheese), but I won some money playing poker tonight.

Nice one, how much?

I had a ready made potato tortilla omlette thingy and half a tin of tuna with some balsamic vinegar. And a glass of very cheap red wine from a box that is really rather good.

No winnings though.

It was made nicer by virtue of the fact that I had low expectations. I heated it up in a frying pan and frankly I think that made all the difference. The tuna was an afterthought but it all worked well in the end.

B)

$550! That's actually not bad these days. Getting on for £400. Well played that man!

hell be on crutches if i ever bump into the welsh twat

I had quite a nice tea.

Nice one, how much?

No winnings though.

B)

Back at 1/2 mate. Big withdrawals in December (Christmas) and the start of this month (holiday), followed by a nasty swong = back to 1/2 to rebuild!

Haha Swongs are one thing

Sky saying Owen has done his ankle ligaments and is on crutches.

B)

owen injured and our for a while...never

for first time ever in the premiership i'm actually properly worried about us getting relegated

The Fish says its all going to be fine.

So which three teams are going to finish below us then Fish?

for first time ever in the premiership i'm actually properly worried about us getting relegated

.. it looks bad.. it just now comes down to who picks up less points than us - as I don't think there are many teams who will play worse than us at the moment.. I still don't rule out Hull though..