Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie

Just watched AC Milan v Juventus, I was waiting for Milan winning for £173. My findings.

• Italian football is still boring as fuck.
  • Kaka is shite, I know he's coming back from injury, but he's been playing over a month, he looks 1/10th the player that beat Man Utd.
  • Ronaldinho is more finished than Kluivert ever was. I don't know what it is but a player who was considered the best in the world three years, ago to what he is now, he can't even control the ball and his arse is bigger than mine. He can't run, he can't do fuck all, he is utterly finished.
  • If this game is anything to go by, and from my memories of Serie A when Gazza was there, referees give Juventus everything.
  • Posh Spice is seen as an important person in Italy if the amount of times the camera went on her is anything to go by.
  • Beckham has no license to go forward and Pirlo seems to have first dabs at free kicks.
  • The whole thing is wank, rubbish, rubbish entertainment, if this was the only football I would take up another sport.

Just watched AC Milan v Juventus, I was waiting for Milan winning for £173. My findings.
  • Kaka is shite, I know he's coming back from injury, but he's been playing over a month, he looks 1/10th the player that beat Man Utd.
  • Ronaldinho is more finished than Kluivert ever was. I don't know what it is but a player who was considered the best in the world three years, ago to what he is now, he can't even control the ball and his arse is bigger than mine. He can't run, he can't do fuck all, he is utterly finished.
  • If this game is anything to go by, and from my memories of Serie A when Gazza was there, referees give Juventus everything.
  • Posh Spice is seen as an important person in Italy if the amount of times the camera went on her is anything to go by.
  • Beckham has no license to go forward and Pirlo seems to have first dabs at free kicks.
  • The whole thing is wank, rubbish, rubbish entertainment, if this was the only football I would take up another sport.

Never been a lover of Italian football, when it used to be on Channel Four it seemed a match would last about 5 hours, although it didn't help that there was never an on screen clock, hellishly dull, the only feature was James Richardson on Gazzetta, a great show purely because of a genius of a presenter.

Surely not? <_<

Guest Stevie

Surely not? <_<

:( I forgot about the betting scandal, but it's embarrassing how many decisions they get. Milan had two penalty claims which were more valid than any of the Chelsea ones, both denied.

That's something I've often wondered. How can people who have to watch Serie A all the time, or constant bunches of diving idiots, love football so much?

Surely not? <_<

:( I forgot about the betting scandal, but it's embarrassing how many decisions they get. Milan had two penalty claims which were more valid than any of the Chelsea ones, both denied.

true enough the old lady (juve) get a fair few things go for them.

some time ago the premiership was regarded as an early retirement home for serie a "stars" nowadays it seems serie A is a holiday home for la liga's has-beens. Well Ronaldinho.... and beckham.

Pirlos been shit all season... surprised that beckham isn't taking more free kicks.

_45758300_gunners_pa.jpg

This picture sums up everything about the vermin for me.

Leaving early, ginger cunt, nob head wearing a shirt of the team that beat them in the CL final a few years ago. Hornby cunt probably doesnt even know football existed back then.

Guest Stevie
_45758300_gunners_pa.jpg

Leaving early, ginger cunt, nob head wearing a shirt of the team that beat them in the CL final a few years ago. Hornby cunt probably doesnt even know football existed back then.

Too many English looking people on that picture to truly reflect their match going support.

Edit: fucking hell that blokes got a Barcelona top on

Edited by Stevie

_45758300_gunners_pa.jpg

Too many English looking people on that picture to truly reflect their match going support.

Edit: fucking hell that blokes got a Barcelona top on

They're unbelievable.