Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to win on Sat, Hull losing again and we're safe. It is that simple.

Aye. No fucking about, just give Fulham a good trousering, and it should hopefully be game over.

I really expect us to do that now. However I hope Bolton will try their best to beat Hull, although they are safe.

Some fucker just clocked Dani Alves on the head with something from the crowd.

He's down, fuck knows what it was.

Knowing him, something light and inoffensive.

Biggest diver in the game. I hope hes dead.

Rodallega is looking good, where do Wigan get these guys? Valencia, Palacios and now this fella, oh to have a decent scouting system!! Even N'zog was a decent signing for the price and the getting rid of RTaylor factor.

It's called having scouts.

Rodallega is looking good, where do Wigan get these guys? Valencia, Palacios and now this fella, oh to have a decent scouting system!! Even N'zog was a decent signing for the price and the getting rid of RTaylor factor.

didn't I read somewhere he's got some kind of under-the-table deal with Wenger? They get some of the players that Arsenal find, but aren't sure on, on the understanding that if they come good, Bruce gives them a knock down price or first refusal on?

no, you're wrong. Ashley was supposed to implement the scouting system that Fat Fred didn't, ie the one that found

Zoggy, and swapping him for Ryan Taylor and cash was "good business"

no, you're wrong. Ashley was supposed to implement the scouting system that Fat Fred didn't, ie the one that found

Come to think of it, it would actually have been a better deal for us if we got the same money and no RTaylor, no wages or shit player to deal with :D

Come to think of it, it would actually have been a better deal for us if we got the same money and no RTaylor, no wages or shit player to deal with :D

I suspect the R Taylor signing had nothing to do with scouting and everything to do with Joe Kinnear.

wigan do tend to get some fairly decent players. danny would agree on palacios (who looks very tidy). valencia and rodellega and one of their other new signings look very good players.

I don't know much about their scouting network but its got them into the top half of the table.

wigan do tend to get some fairly decent players. danny would agree on palacios (who looks very tidy). valencia and rodellega and one of their other new signings look very good players.

I don't know much about their scouting network but its got them into the top half of the table.

There has been some weird alliance formed between Wenger and Bruce and it is Arsene who is recommending these players to Bruce.

They are either too old or not considered quite good enough. He must be kicking himself about Palacios who would do a job for him now.

There has been some weird alliance formed between Wenger and Bruce and it is Arsene who is recommending these players to Bruce.

They are either too old or not considered quite good enough. He must be kicking himself about Palacios who would do a job for him now.

Roeder put it about that he and Wenger were mates. :D

Guest alex

As my sis said to me, Man Utd have played a lot of games lately so it's not beyond the realms of possibilty that Arsenal will beat them on Saturday lunchtime. Good for us if they do.

As my sis said to me, Man Utd have played a lot of games lately so it's not beyond the realms of possibilty that Arsenal will beat them on Saturday lunchtime. Good for us if they do.

There's something about situations where teams only need a draw, i always think they'll get beat. Arsenal are 5/1 to win.

Guest alex

There's something about situations where teams only need a draw, i always think they'll get beat. Arsenal are 5/1 to win.

Worth a squirt that like. I think Man Utd'll win however.

Worth a squirt that like. I think Man Utd'll win however.

Worth a ten spot.

Guest alex

Just had a gander on William Hill. 9/2 on there so no doubt you can get 5s. Also think the Mackems are worth a tenner at 5/1 for them to go down.