Other games

Park Life

for once glad of chiles snideness having a laugh at the berk shouting "442" from the crowd, like it worked so well at the WC

only the english press could start portraying one of the most successful managers ever as a senile old man based on poor performance at one tournament, starting to piss me off the half laughs whenever fabio is on screen its fucking disgraceful especially from the likes of chiles and tyldesly who have never been involved in the game beyond punditry

Edited by Andrew

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if cappello had any balls he'd drop lampard, and rooney for that matter. show them they have to turn up for internationals in order to keep the shirt.

zamora has looked quite lively since he came on to be fair.

Scousers pulling England out the shit again. Come on rest of the country produce some players like Gerrard ffs

Aye, we need more players that shag their wifes sister.

Scousers pulling England out the shit again. Come on rest of the country produce some players like Gerrard ffs

Alex Curran doesn't even have a sister tbh

Alex Curran doesn't even have a sister tbh

fine, we need more players that beat people up in bars because they wont put your music on

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/t...ity/8908308.stm

Steve Coppell quits as Bristol City manager

Steve Coppell has resigned as Bristol City manager with immediate effect after less than four months in the job.

Assistant manager Keith Millen has been handed the job on a three-year deal.

"It is with the deepest regret that I confirm my departure from Bristol City," the 55-year-old told the official club website.

"It has become clear over recent weeks that I found I could not become passionate about the role and give the commitment the position demands."

Coppell was appointed City's manager back in April following the departure of Gary Johnson but did not take up the reins until the end of the season.

Coppell has overseen just two competitive matches - the opening day 3-0 defeat at home to Millwall and Tuesday's 3-2 loss to Southend in the Carling Cup.

More to follow.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/t...ity/8908308.stm

Steve Coppell quits as Bristol City manager

Steve Coppell has resigned as Bristol City manager with immediate effect after less than four months in the job.

Assistant manager Keith Millen has been handed the job on a three-year deal.

"It is with the deepest regret that I confirm my departure from Bristol City," the 55-year-old told the official club website.

"It has become clear over recent weeks that I found I could not become passionate about the role and give the commitment the position demands."

Coppell was appointed City's manager back in April following the departure of Gary Johnson but did not take up the reins until the end of the season.

Coppell has overseen just two competitive matches - the opening day 3-0 defeat at home to Millwall and Tuesday's 3-2 loss to Southend in the Carling Cup.

More to follow.

Oh dear. He's got a bit of history of this hasn't he, Man City?

First game about to start and should be a good one.

Anyone see Danny Simpson on Soccer AM? I don't usually watch it but thought i would to see what he is like...Mr Personality all over lol.

You can see straight away that Silva is used to a lot more time on the ball. Will take some adjusting to the helter skelter of the PL. Even first half although Spurs should have scored.

You can see straight away that Silva is used to a lot more time on the ball. Will take some adjusting to the helter skelter of the PL. Even first half although Spurs should have scored.

tbh city have been almost non-existent as an attacking force, all their front 3 being closed down very quickly