Other games

Park Life

England for the world cup :lol:

How well do you reckon Ireland will do in this World Cup Kevin?..... :)

Glass houses sunshine, Glass houses.

Ireland didn't qualify for the world cup you daft cunt :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a cracking OG!

fucks my next Goal scorer bets like :lol:

The ball just Nipped in like :icon_lol:

shock horror.......you racist !!!!!

Don't know what you mean old chap.

Perfectly innocent post, only racist in the interpretation of the reader :icon_lol:

England = SHITE!

going to the worldcup though

Not to do much going on that.

Hart played well mind

Friendlies count for precisely nothing though, I reckon they're going to get to the final, probably lose but who knows.

England = SHITE!

going to the worldcup though

Not to do much going on that.

Hart played well mind

Friendlies count for precisely nothing though, I reckon they're going to get to the final, probably lose but who knows.

They count for nothing yes, but you still expect them to be able to break down Japan

you always go out to win, friendly or not.

I don't think that's necessarily the point. Most friendlies are there to figure out your tactics and best team, maybe to play against a team similar to the one you're about to face in qualification or where-ever.

It's less about a win and more about getting answers to questions.

I think Cappello has a problem with selection. I don't think he knows his best team yet.

oh and by the by, we still won and that maintains his impressive record as England manager.

Capello said his mind hadnt change on his 23 after the match, so am not sure he has a big problem with selection for the squad.

That probably means the performances of Bent, Huddlestone (+Walcott?) didnt change his mind. I think he will take an injured Barry and hope to have him in the knock-outs. Joe Cole may have cemented a place with his second half today.

Capello said his mind hadnt change on his 23 after the match, so am not sure he has a big problem with selection for the squad.

That probably means the performances of Bent, Huddlestone (+Walcott?) didnt change his mind. I think he will take an injured Barry and hope to have him in the knock-outs. Joe Cole may have cemented a place with his second half today.

I'm sure he figured the players he's taking, just not which players should be his first 11.

I'd definitely take, and start Joe Cole, I really believe he's one of the few players England have that can create the oft vaunted "something from nothing" which will help break down stalwart opposition and keep us in games against teams of genuine class like Spain or Brazil

it it were down to me, Heskey's miss confirms he is inferior to Crouch and puts him on the plane home but it didn't need confirming to me anyway.

Huddlestone should never have got anywhere near an England cap in the first place. He should go home and will prob be joined by Scott Parker.

Given a choice between Walcott, Lennon and Wright Phillips, I would send Walcott home.

Dawson will go home. So will Upson.

The other place is anybodys guess

Edited by LeazesMag

it it were down to me, Heskey's miss confirms he is inferior to Crouch and puts him on the plane home but it didn't need confirming to me anyway.

Huddlestone should never have got anywhere near an England cap in the first place. He should go home and will prob be joined by Scott Parker.

Given a choice between Walcott, Lennon and Wright Phillips, I would send Walcott home.

Agreed with all of this. I'd send Lennon home too if I were Capello, useless waster. With SWP and Milner to contend for the right mid place, I'm not bothered about not having the one-trick pony of one-trick ponies to call on.

I'm sure he figured the players he's taking, just not which players should be his first 11.

I'd definitely take, and start Joe Cole, I really believe he's one of the few players England have that can create the oft vaunted "something from nothing" which will help break down stalwart opposition and keep us in games against teams of genuine class like Spain or Brazil

Agreed. His goal four years ago against Sweden stands out for me.

Rumours that A.Johnson is going home. Shame if true.

his time will come. But he should maybe be on the bench, he can turn a tight game ala Joe Cole. Living proof that, when people talk about players "being young" if you are good enough age doesn't matter, its experience that counts.

Agreed with all of this. I'd send Lennon home too if I were Capello, useless waster. With SWP and Milner to contend for the right mid place, I'm not bothered about not having the one-trick pony of one-trick ponies to call on.

Milner should play central or not at all imo so Lennon needs to stay.

It will be a shame if Johnson isn't in the squad, looks a good player and we don't have too many options on the left.