Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope the pikey cunt from Gateshead gets injured.

I was hoping the same like. My mate reckons he's set for a career of injuries due to the way he runs.

Suarez is different class.

Won't score many goals though. Not a proper striker

Would've had that first one if Kuyt didn't steal it!

I don't think Suarez's was dead certain to roll in though. Kuyt had to do it tbf

Difference between the teams today for me.

PS I make no secret of how much I detest Man United, so that was a class response by Liverpool fans to the most detestable song in the Premiership: ("We're Man Utd, we'll do what we want") "You're Man Utd, you'll do as you're told". :(

PS I make no secret of how much I detest Man United, so that was a class response by Liverpool fans to the most detestable song in the Premiership: ("We're Man Utd, we'll do what we want") "You're Man Utd, you'll do as you're told". :(

That song sums up manu and the arrgoant bunch of pricks they are, same as their the only bunch of people who with no irony or self awareness at all would call their stadium the theatre of dreams, absolutely cringeworthy. Don't like the scousers either like, but that was a great response!

That song sums up manu and the arrgoant bunch of pricks they are, same as their the only bunch of people who with no irony or self awareness at all would call their stadium the theatre of dreams, absolutely cringeworthy. Don't like the scousers either like, but that was a great response!

It was taking on new levels of indignation for me recently what with Taggart shortlisting who is and isn't fit to referee Man U games while the powers-that-be stood nodding. Shoved it right back down their throats with that though. And I don't like Liverpool either but they're by far the lesser of two evils.