Other games

Park Life

On todays performance, I can see the mackems being hurled into our situation of "near the relegation battle", I think we'll come above them tbh

:cuppa: Based on yesterday's performance presumably.

You think we'll come below them then? Our team as a whole is better than theirs, with or without Carroll. Besides, we can't go down! We're 4 star on fifa... :(

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On todays performance, I can see the mackems being hurled into our situation of "near the relegation battle", I think we'll come above them tbh

We were shit, granted, but we aren't that bad.

Still got WBA, Fulham and Wigan at home as well during the run in.

I'd just like to apologise on behalf of the other Irish lads on the forum for Kevin, we tried to limit access to the outside world by keeping the likes of him in Derry but well... the odd one gets out.

I can't stop cringing after reading that, on behalf of the other Irish lads :cuppa:

As one of the 'Irish lads', I wholeheartedly agree with Ant.

Never got the grades to stick a tube in my computer :cuppa:

I doubt you could do it frankly and considering building a pc is a piece of piss that's ironic for someone who is looking to go into I.T.

"did you try turning it off and on" & "hmmmm" get practising as a career in helldesk is about as far as you're going to get, that is if you make it out of mcdonalds.

Kevin may be a dick at times, but slagging someone's employment possibilities really gets on my tits. I think you are clever enough to know that your comments are well below the belt?

No need to give Ant a hard time, there is no one on this forum who has given Kevin more constructive advice on degrees/futures careers than Ant. Especially relevant as Ant works in the same industry and location as Kevin would like.

It just happens to be that Kevin is actually an ungrateful twat.

Hey I'm grateful for Ants advice and I even took it onboard, so don't say that.

Perhaps I should stick to telling disabled people to (and I quote, literally)

Go and die (to both of you).

Eh, ewerk?

You told the scouser and DEADMAN to die, not me, sunshine.

That's how i know im doing my job, when a sad old man who goes on 4chan tells me to die :cuppa:

My life must be shit if you tell me to die :(

4chan :(:lol:

Now listen, ewerk, we dropped this subject a bit ago, so can you grow up and act your age and forget about it? Try being mature about these things.

4chan :cuppa:

Never got the grades to stick a tube in my computer :jesuswept:

I doubt you could do it frankly and considering building a pc is a piece of piss that's ironic for someone who is looking to go into I.T.

"did you try turning it off and on" & "hmmmm" get practising as a career in helldesk is about as far as you're going to get, that is if you make it out of mcdonalds.

Kevin may be a dick at times, but slagging someone's employment possibilities really gets on my tits. I think you are clever enough to know that your comments are well below the belt?

So is slagging off someone at every chance who has learning disabilities, there is very very few posts where Kevin puts something on topic on here, normally it's just a reply in Thread-X where he'll have a go at a poster, he doesn't join in the debates on topic etc and it's beyond tedious.

Bar the music thread where he'll bang on about some rapper i'm struggling to think of a post where i've actually thought it was off some value or on topic.

If he wants to ask for help and post properly in pm's and then try to play up and act king dick on the public forums he'll be put in his place below the belt or otherwise i'm not bothered.

The stroppy teenager attention act has gotten tiresome.

Think you might be playing into his hands there like.

2 minutes 13 seconds it took for Scott Brown to get into a scrap with a brazilian

:nufc:

Did he do the "mon then" stance?

Nah, just slapped the ball out of the laddies hand - pushed him back, then went nose to nose and started grinning !

Do geordies support England or Scotland? Last I time I went to Newcastle it was 80% supporting Scotland 20% English. I know a lot of geordies want to be Scottish because of the accent.

Do geordies support England or Scotland? Last I time I went to Newcastle it was 80% supporting Scotland 20% English. I know a lot of geordies want to be Scottish because of the accent.

That thick scouser?

:nufc: bring on stevie's reply :crylaughin:

You can't reply to such pathetic abuse as that, can you? Wouldn't embarrass mesel by replying. I reckon there's been more dafties sign up in the last 6 month here than ever though.

Is it just me, or are Brazil shite? This Neymar aside. Lucas fucking Lucas, he's a very average Premiership midfielder and that's being kind. Elano hitty missy, this is the worst Brazil I can remember to be honest. Worse than 90. Would be nice to see Scotland have at least one shit at goal though.