Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carroll on for Liverpool.

Strangley that one made me feel a bit sick.

What's with the number 29 shirt? I thought they'd given him Torres' old number? :D

_51630818_carroll_kaka226x282_ap.jpg

Something to do with European regulations and Torres having number 9 in the earlier games

Jings, the chances Marseille missed last night!!! Some surprising lack of cards for Evra.

Now then, which team do I want utterly embarassed by Barca in the next round :icon_lol: ?? Spurs, I think. Yes, let's see Spurs absolutely slaughtered by Messi and co ;)

Carroll starts tonight.

Meh.

Oh goody, I had quite forgotten that we're in for another 'special night' tonight. :icon_lol:

Mind you, Kirsty Wark has the second of her docs about the British at work at 9pm, BBC 2, so I think I'll be watching that ;) (Braga winning could possibly give me a bigger hard on than our Kirsty, though)(hmmm, maybe not)(hmmmm, I'm not so sure)

Collymore talking shit, saying Carroll should have looked along his line when he was offside, even though he clearly tried to get himself back onside

Collymore talking shit, saying Carroll should have looked along his line when he was offside, even though he clearly tried to get himself back onside

Precisely. Made a run, didn't work out tried to check back but not in time. Just unlucky really

Why is Carroll wearing number 29? Thought he was given number 9?

Don't quote me on this but il take a pop guess maybe his 9 liverpool shirt is registered for Torres in Europe this year. If that's not the case then fuck knows