Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nee idea, Esteban. I thought the Brucey Lesbian look-a-like was going to try and set about me one night because I apparently snubbed my then girlfriend and the mouthy fucka, The Lezza/Bruce, not my lass, wasn't happy about it. It was the night we drew 1-1 with Forest when Woan scored and that was basically game over for the title. I've never hit a lass before but this abomination came mighty close had her chins got any more closer to my face. Horrible woman.

Classic RTG

Tell you what big lad, I'm on the town now, come down and meet me and I will wire your jaw.

He needs to go. I'd happily appoint Reid as interim manager for a few weeks.

I hear Bruce likes a halftime wank, why not get the lube mate, seen as you love him so much.

If people think different about o'Shea, ok, but he's a Nazi, just like all the spineless Irish.

Deluded mags

Just got a text taking the piss and saying we were going down.

Told him that there are only 2 of their players I would have in our first 11 and there is no way we wont finish above them for the 4th time in a row.

Its better when they start shouting their mouths of now, will make it even funnier when we are top 10 in May and they are relegated

:nufc:

Cattermole is a working mans Robbie Savage. I look at their team and honest I'd have none of them they're fucking woeful, maybe Richardson if I had to pick one of the shitters. Love the bloke that said they should get Coyle in :lol: I can't wait until they sack Mrs Doubtfire and end up with yet another useless tosser.

Oh also love the posts about not turning up for games from now on, I wasn't aware they turned up anyway.

Gardner, Vaughan, Colback and Cattermole are all better than Cabaye and Tiote

:D

:lol: They know their football like. Honest I've no idea how they look at a team that has Ba, Ben Arfa, Colo, Marveaux, Cabaye and Tiote in and reckon they're better than that when their versions are Bendtner(not even theirs), Sessegnon, Shambles, Elmouhaddy, Gardener and Cattermole honest I can't stand these deluded plebs we self destructed and come back with a better squad than them after spending a hell of a lot less money. No doubt they'll be hoying round 6-0 predictions come the next time we play them the hotching tramps.

Edited by Barton7

Deluded mags

Told him that there are only 2 of their players I would have in our first 11 and there is no way we wont finish above them for the 4th time in a row.

Its better when they start shouting their mouths of now, will make it even funnier when we are top 10 in May and they are relegated

In fairness, nearly all the replies are calling him an idiot.

Deluded mags

In fairness, nearly all the replies are calling him an idiot.

I know. The majority on RTG are level-headed, fairly intelligent people. Most agree that we're in a better place. A very vocal minority are worth quoting and laughing at however.