Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every time i've watched that dzeko play he's looked a right donkey. how much was he - 25m?

last time someone professed that on the internet he scored 4 goals in a game

Guest CabayeAye

Nolan sent off in the first half for two footed challenge. West ham are gonna have a tough one now

Rules on two footed challenges need to be reviewed. Two footers aren't dangerous per se, you can just as easily break someones leg with a high one footer. Nolan hardly touched him, yet because it was two feet, it was off.

The guiding factor should be intent, not number of feet off the floor. Football will be like netball in 3-4 years time, it's already a poor shadow of what it was 15 years ago.

the way he plays the ball at 0.33 is art

It's also physically impossible :lol:

i know! i keep replaying it trying to work out how i'll do it on the 5 a side pitch :razz:

Haha they'll burn you as a witch if you do. :lol:

Nolan sent off in the first half for two footed challenge. West ham are gonna have a tough one now

Rules on two footed challenges need to be reviewed. Two footers aren't dangerous per se, you can just as easily break someones leg with a high one footer. Nolan hardly touched him, yet because it was two feet, it was off.

The guiding factor should be intent, not number of feet off the floor. Football will be like netball in 3-4 years time, it's already a poor shadow of what it was 15 years ago.

That'll get you a red card too, not really supporting your point.