Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll do them in the replay with 4200 Mackems making the journey.

We can give anyone a game at the SoL so not too fussed whether it be Arsenal or Villa.

Nice that you've been told your allocation so swiftly.

You couldn't give Wigan a game at the Stadium of Copyright infringement.

Feel a bit better having seen that draw-Liverpool would have beaten us anyway at Anfield. Cup is their's if they want it basically-Kenny prophecy/media darling stuff, that's just the way it works with the 'big' clubs. They believe they'll win it so they do.

We can give anyone a game at the SoL so not too fussed whether it be Arsenal or Villa.

I'm sorry, but who have you been drawn against in Round 5?

Fucking Mags, small club with delusions of grandeur, similar to the Yid on the previous page.

Fucking Mags, small club with delusions of grandeur, similar to the Yid on the previous page.

:lol: And that's why you love us

Shut the fuck up you prick.

Plagiarism of light is catchier I reckon?

Rhyss, people would have a lot more time for you if you didn't disappear for 6 months every time we howk you in the derby, you pathetic cunt.

:lol: He's too hungover from his white lightening binge after we smash them to go anywhere near the community library computer, or maybe he loses his library card in his angry drunken stupor while chasing a magpie round his back garden.

Rhyss, people would have a lot more time for you if you didn't disappear for 6 months every time we howk you in the derby, you pathetic cunt.

:lol:

Far be it from me to spend any more time than is necessary on here unlike some of your obsessed buffoons who log onto the SMB as soon as they wake up.

What year was your lost major trophy win in by the way? It was before the Beatles formed wasn't it? :lol:

Never won fuck all...

Far be it from me to spend any more time than is necessary on here unlike some of your obsessed buffoons who log onto the SMB as soon as they wake up.

What year was your lost major trophy win in by the way? It was before the Beatles formed wasn't it? :lol:

Never won fuck all...

Like I say, let's see how gobby you are next time you get your arse handed to you in the derby. "Ere man, I dinnit wanna tark to them jardeeyz at the minnit!"

I don't think either of our two clubs wants to be starting an argument about trophies by the way, you fucking dozy helmet.