Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.bbc.co.uk...d-tyne-16905687

Classy, I'm sure Sessegnon, Campbell etc are delighted to be playing for a club with a fan base that accepts all races. Wasn't this partially the reason Bent left? Seriously man these tramps are like Newcastle's polar opposites horrid cheesy chip slurping, blue pop downing scumbags.

No doubt the Demba's will suffer a torrent of witty abuse after they batter this shower next season at the Stadium of Shite.

Edited by Howay

Suarez booked already, dirty racist cunt.

That was ridiculous. He kicked Parker in the stomach, gets a yellow card for it and the referee is roundly booed.

Being a massive racist has obviously really endeared him to the Anfield faithful.

I only saw the first half of the match and it bored me to tears. Parker was fucking dogga, giving away free kicks all over the place with his shite tackling.

Anyways, listened to the radio last night in bed and he was getting praised and "man of the match" Fuuuuuuuuuuuck offffffffffffffff

The Parker love-in is ridiculous (and I quite like him). On Radio 5 the other day they were talking about him as England captain, saying what a popular choice he'd be. He's only just started getting a game at the age of 31 ffs.

The Parker love-in is ridiculous (and I quite like him). On Radio 5 the other day they were talking about him as England captain, saying what a popular choice he'd be. He's only just started getting a game at the age of 31 ffs.

:lol: its mental isnt it? He always looks like someone has got some fish hooks in his eyebrows too pulling them back.

I dont think he is a bad player, but yesterday in the first half the free kicks he was giving away for shit tackling was on par with Alan Smith.

Re: the outfield player thing, especially for England the role is almost ceremonial anyway and if there aren't genuine leaders out there on the pitch anyway then there's something up. I'd rather give it to Hart than someone who plays for themself / hides when it suits them, i.e. Steeeevie Geeeee la

Re: the outfield player thing, especially for England the role is almost ceremonial anyway and if there aren't genuine leaders out there on the pitch anyway then there's something up. I'd rather give it to Hart than someone who plays for themself / hides when it suits them, i.e. Steeeevie Geeeee la

At international level you would like to think we have several leaders on the pitch anyways, so yeh, why not Hart?

You can't really blame the fans given the appalling lead shown to them by the club and its beloved manager.

It seemingly hasnt dawned on Dalglish that Terry has been charged and has to appear in front of magistrates for exactly the same thing that Suarez did. Rightly or wrongly its a criminal offence to racially abuse someone in the UK.To be fair to Suarez his admission of the offence may have kept the police out of it.

Parker man of the match?...he's stopped doing his little pirouettes in midfiled as much but apart from that he's an above average midield grafter. Same as he was here. Dawson was the best player on the park last night. That lads come on a lot. If the Terry situation deteriotes and he ends up not going to Poland then he's a good a "stopper" as anyone iyam.

You can't really blame the fans given the appalling lead shown to them by the club and its beloved manager.

It seemingly hasnt dawned on Dalglish that Terry has been charged and has to appear in front of magistrates for exactly the same thing that Suarez did. Rightly or wrongly its a criminal offence to racially abuse someone in the UK.To be fair to Suarez his admission of the offence may have kept the police out of it.

Parker man of the match?...he's stopped doing his little pirouettes in midfiled as much but apart from that he's an above average midield grafter. Same as he was here. Dawson was the best player on the park last night. That lads come on a lot. If the Terry situation deteriotes and he ends up not going to Poland then he's a good a "stopper" as anyone iyam.

the one tackle on Carroll by Dawson (that carroll wanted a pen for) was absolutely perfectly judged, surprised how he has come on.

the best thing about Parker is his discipline, he sits and he doesn't mind doing it, picks his time to get forward very well which gives spurs, who have lacked that for a long time, a much better balance in the side and has really pushed them on

like him or loathe him hes made a difference to them no question

The problem is when you get referees who will only speak to the captain and the player(s) involved in an incident. Hart can't really run the length of the pitch to make his point.

The problem is when you get referees who will only speak to the captain and the player(s) involved in an incident. Hart can't really run the length of the pitch to make his point.

Tbh the ref should only speak to the players involved in the incident anyway.

Kahn did it for long enough didn't he?

to me Hart is the best call, only player who isn't a total scumbag but will be in the team for a long time, in him we've a top 'keeper who will be number 1 (and could be captain) for a long time.

who else is there?