Other games

Park Life

Bassong muscled off the ball by Heskey and Heskey puts an easy ball into the box for Albrighton to score.

1-0 Villa at Spurs.

Nowt else has happened.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''Im not a dirty player'' - Karl Henry

''We aren't a dirty team'' Mick Mcarthy

''Ouch you cunt'' - Joey Barton.

Henry sent off for one of the worst takles you'll ever see in todays big match, early kick off (only on SKY!!1) thriller. Wigan vs Wolves.

ah, that's just "physical"

''Im not a dirty player'' - Karl Henry

''We aren't a dirty team'' Mick Mcarthy

''Ouch you cunt'' - Joey Barton.

Henry sent off for one of the worst takles you'll ever see in todays big match, early kick off (only on SKY!!1) thriller. Wigan vs Wolves.

ah, that's just "physical"

Can you hear his body talk?

Bassong muscled off the ball by Heskey and Heskey puts an easy ball into the box for Albrighton to score.

1-0 Villa at Spurs.

Nowt else has happened.

He must have nightmares about Heskey. Remember that horrible arm grabbing red card he copped against him for us...

Guest Tuco Ramirez

If anyone has a longbenton institute near killingworth for the Chicken Grievers v Blackpool, I'd be much abliged if you could pm me

Blackpool 2-0up! Frankly brilliant movement and timing of the pass/run for their second. Liverpool players complaining but was clearly on-side and called appropriately. Where were these refs for our game?

Blackpool 2-0up! Frankly brilliant movement and timing of the pass/run for their second. Liverpool players complaining but was clearly on-side and called appropriately. Where were these refs for our game?

They certainly know how to get the away points! As much as we need them to struggle as we could yet be dragged into the relegation battle, i can't bring myself to want them to lsoe really as they jut go out there to play, keep attacking and are the oppositte of the anti-football brigde that ruin the sport liek Stoke, Blackburn etc.

And its hilarious to see the scousers suffering...minutes silence required i think, everyone!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Goes to show that the best tactic away against 'bigger' sides is to attack. Defenders look great when there's no pressure on them, but most of the time it turns out that despite the vast discrepancies in price and wage there's not a lot between defenders in actual ability to defend against a player running at them, or continual flowing raids.

When Blackpool go to away games they write 'BFC' on the balls they practice with so they don't lose them. That vs 5 European cups and a £30m striker. Brilliant.

Liverpool lifting now, Blackpool need to get some possession again. If they give Liverpool this much ball they'll get the second and possibly a third. Next ten minutes will be telling, thereafter if there's no goal the final ten will be as well.

Obviously it won't happen, but how fucking brilliant would it be if the bindipping wallpushing cunts were relegated...

Would need a whole weeks silence and candlelight vigill for that! But sadly as you say it won't happen.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Obviously it won't happen, but how fucking brilliant would it be if the bindipping wallpushing cunts were relegated...

Would need a whole weeks silence and candlelight vigill for that! But sadly as you say it won't happen.

Tell you what, if Torres' injury keeps him out for a while and something happens to Shhhteeeeeevie Geeeeee, they may go a while without picking up points, Mersey derby next, then Blackburn and Bolton (teams that you don't want to face when you're struggling.) then Chelsea...

I'm hopinog they maintain their form of lacklustre performances and a tepid spirit...