Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Italy vs Serbia, abandoned due to crowd trouble.

Serbs throwing flares on to the pitch

There was also this heedcase case:

0LA6XYBA--620x300.jpg

Ran onto the pitch and started cutting up the goal nets :(

Bet neither of the fuckers get any sort of punishment from UEFA or FIFA... if it was England it'd be a different matter.... :(

What punishments have the English FA or team recieved for fan misdemeanors recently? Genuine question.

Bet neither of the fuckers get any sort of punishment from UEFA or FIFA... if it was England it'd be a different matter.... :angry:

What punishments have the English FA or team recieved for fan misdemeanors recently? Genuine question.

None but then we've never behaved like that in recent years - not sure what point you're trying to make...

Bet neither of the fuckers get any sort of punishment from UEFA or FIFA... if it was England it'd be a different matter.... :angry:

None but then we've never behaved like that in recent years - not sure what point you're trying to make...

I think the point is that, as false as the image of "hooligan little englanders" is, so is the "we never get a fair deal" image...

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Did anything happen in 95 after you ripped up Lansdowne road and rained it down on the home fans?

That was down to England hosting Euro 96 in in my opinion. UEFA didn't have the balls to move it despite the media en masse demanding that we didn't deserve it and shouldn't have it.

I think the point is that, as false as the image of "hooligan little englanders" is, so is the "we never get a fair deal" image...

One of my pet hates this ridiculous "If England had done that we'd have been banned for 17 years and all first borns killed for Sepp Blatter's sick sexual pleasure". It's ridiculous and has little basis in reality.

One of my pet hates this ridiculous "If England had done that we'd have been banned for 17 years and all first borns killed for Sepp Blatter's sick sexual pleasure". It's ridiculous and has little basis in reality.

Well apart from the 5 year banfor all clubs from England without recourse, something no other country has come close to even when Turkish fans were causing havoc all around europe and threatening and then carrying out murder of other fans.

When we got the ban if they'd actually wanted to sort the problem out and be fair and reasonable they would have got our FA, the government and police together and warned them to sort it, if they failed you get a years ban (which i'd have thought more than fair) to really deal with the problem at all levels, you come back to european competition and hopefully have learned your lesson. If not, then you get another ban, but no they dumped us out for 5 years with no chance of appeal and that set us back a fucking mile to be honest. Before the ban we were close to dominating club football in europe, when we came back we were well out of it for ages.

And theres plenty of other countries, i don't know any toon fan or indeed english fan of any club who has been to a match in Italy who hasn't been bombarded with missiles and had shit from their police for doing nowt. Throw in refs being coined, and indeed bribed and god knows what else, but no hint iof a serious length ban. Or the collossal and entrenched racism of eastern europe which reaches appalling levels on a frequent basis during matches involving black players.

Its a while to be fair since England has been sanctioned for anything, nobody would despute that, but we're the only country who has been done for 5 years or anything apporaching it and we're the only one who ever will. 5 years is never fair or the way to approach it, you do one maximum and get that country to sort itself out, simple as that, and if they don't, then you can go after them strongly.