Other games

Park Life

I saw the second half. It was absolutely shit. Essentially 45 minutes of cheating punctuated by two goals: one a result of terrible defending and the other a work of genuine quality. Jose Mourinho is one of the worst things to happen to football. I have never seen as much ill-will generated on the pitch by one manager. After Barca demolished Madrid last year, they had a run of 4 games in quick succession, and each one was an ill-tempered bout of cheating with little to talk of in terms of football. Each game descends into a predictable and boring farce, and as a fan I'm fed up with it. There is playacting from both sides that would make Rivaldo blush. Every blow of the whistle is followed by a group of players harrassing the referee. It's a fucking disgrace.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny, the players in Spain are going on strike. The refs should go on strike until they stop cheating so much.

What you on about man? These two legs have been some of the best football i've ever seen. The 3 Barcelona goals last night we're a different level to anything and English team could do.

It's funny, the players in Spain are going on strike. The refs should go on strike until they stop cheating so much.

What you on about man? These two legs have been some of the best football i've ever seen. The 3 Barcelona goals last night we're a different level to anything and English team could do.

You talk some total and utter pish like. The third goal was absolutely brilliant, but Nani's equaliser against Man City was a better goal than any of them over the two legs, and also, Arsenal used to score goals like them every week. In fact the best goal of the CL Final was Rooney's.

Poking someone in the eye ffs. What a coward.

it was the ear tbf, hes not gone and tried to blind someone

Just what I read. He's still a coward though.

He's become like a charicature of himself MOURINHO like, it's like he has to be seen to do something interesting when something happens. That though was just fucking pathetic. Might as well twat him. See that's the difference between English people and the rest of the world, if we wanted it we'd just say howay then ya daft cunt, whereas these foreigners they all have that slyness in them.

Edited by McFaul

He's become like a charicature of himself MOURINHO like, it's like he has to be seen to do something interesting when something happens. That though was just fucking pathetic. Might as well twat him. See that's the difference between English people and the rest of the world, if we wanted it we'd just say howay then ya daft cunt, whereas these foreigners they all have that slyness in them.

I remember him giving it the big 'un to Bryan Robson on the touchline when he was manager at West Brom. Would he've gone on like that if there were no cameras there etc.? Like shite. Robson would've fucking battered him. I quite like his crack with the press at times and so on and he's got a fantastic record but you're onto something about becoming a parody of himself. Got all the resources in the world at Madrid now as well so he doesn't have any excuses if he comes up short. I wonder how long he'll get if he doesn't win either the league or the European Cup this season btw.

I remember him giving it the big 'un to Bryan Robson on the touchline when he was manager at West Brom. Would he've gone on like that if there were no cameras there etc.? Like shite. Robson would've fucking battered him. I quite like his crack with the press at times and so on and he's got a fantastic record but you're onto something about becoming a parody of himself. Got all the resources in the world at Madrid now as well so he doesn't have any excuses if he comes up short. I wonder how long he'll get if he doesn't win either the league or the European Cup this season btw.

Well I think they'll win both personally, they look meaner this season and they were definitely better than Barcelona last night and in the first game too, but if he doesn't he'll be gone.

That looks like he's going for the bloke's eye to me. Either way he wants flattening. Don't think it'd take much either by the looks of him.

Just seen the gif there and I agree. On all counts.

Scotch football getting a right showing up here. 13 mins gone in the UEFA Hearts 0 Tottenham 2, easiest bet like ever. Hearts are the third best side in Scotland too. ITV4 if anyones interested.

Scotch football getting a right showing up here. 13 mins gone in the UEFA Hearts 0 Tottenham 2, easiest bet like ever. Hearts are the third best side in Scotland too. ITV4 if anyones interested.

everyone knows though that outside the top 2 scotland is league 1, not that I think the top 2 are anywhere near the quality they believe