Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm aware! (How do you know that?!)

The main reason I chose Olimpija was cause my roommate is Slovenian, and Haris Vuckic's brother (Alen) plays for them. But I'm still happy to see a Slovenian club do well!

I'm aware! (How do you know that?!)

The main reason I chose Olimpija was cause my roommate is Slovenian, and Haris Vuckic's brother (Alen) plays for them. But I'm still happy to see a Slovenian club do well!

I was Slovenia manager on an old fm, and had all the leagues up. Also, Maribor had Rene Mihelic so i've naturally i've preferred them :D. Plus, purple and yellow, top colours! Because of this I have a soft spot for the Slovenia team/league as a whole though :D

Exactly! I think the capacity of Olimpijas stadium is around 25,000 now, been qualifying for champs league consistently every year, and the Slovenian League is about 14th or 15th in the world. Loads of fun!

Exactly! I think the capacity of Olimpijas stadium is around 25,000 now, been qualifying for champs league consistently every year, and the Slovenian League is about 14th or 15th in the world. Loads of fun!

Sounds good! Also, whats with being a Mets fan? Could have followed the Expos to Washington

Ah, well I'm from New York actually. Just go to University in Montreal so thats my location at the moment. Very upset the Expos aren't still there, as I couldve seen loads of Mets games for very cheap! You follow baseball then?

Ah, well I'm from New York actually. Just go to University in Montreal so thats my location at the moment. Very upset the Expos aren't still there, as I couldve seen loads of Mets games for very cheap! You follow baseball then?

Yeah, I follow pretty much all American Sports. Minnesota Twins, Minnesota Vikings, Minnesota Wild, Minnesota Timberwolves and the Golden Gophers. It all started with Garnett :D. I don't know what's happened this season, too many injuries for Twins, Mauer came too late to make an impact :D.

Ahh gotcha. Yeah unfortunately I don't follow the American league that much, keeping up with the Mets is hard enough! It was always a long shot for them to make the playoffs this season, and once they traded Beltran it was pretty much over. I like the new administration though, and if they can keep Wright and Reyes I'm sure they can challenge in a year or two!

Oh also, I've never done this, but if you want to do an FMLive game or something where you take Maribor and I take Olimpija, I would definitely be up for that!!

After a quick glance from the liverpool forum after the game

''Great 3 points. Enrique was boss,''

''Enrique was boss as well, he made Walcott look like a schoolboy.''

''I love Enrique.''

''Kelly and Enrique: more than perfect''

''Oh and Enrique and Suarez. Best 2 players on the pitch by a mile, sheer class''

I wanted him to do well wherever he went, but for some reason it was depressing reading that. :D

Edited by harrynufc