Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bent's departure has really fucked Bruce. I see his win record is now 30.09%, what was it before DB left for pastures less racist?

If he goes I can see him taking the next Premier League (or Premier League hopeful) position that comes up. He's a decent manager, he proved that at Wigan imo.

Sunderland the gift that doesnt stop giving :wub:

After 'best season ever' and then 'setting the transfer window on fire', i'm surprised they are struggling :blush:

If the result goes against them on Sunday it's a hat-trick. 3 birds will have defetaed the Black Cats in a row. The Magpies, The Seagulls and The Swans.

The Echo can have that one.

I think Bent's departure has really fucked Bruce. I see his win record is now 30.09%, what was it before DB left for pastures less racist?

If he goes I can see him taking the next Premier League (or Premier League hopeful) position that comes up. He's a decent manager, he proved that at Wigan imo.

Pardew's is 28%

I am hoping Bruce can become a Geordie hero along the lines of Mick McCarthy and Howard whatshisface.

Who was that other bloke who got the job with Howard Whathisface?

His incompetence made me laugh :blush:

Steve Cotterrill

Howard-Wilkinson-and-Steve-Cotterill.jpg

:wub:

I am hoping Bruce can become a Geordie hero along the lines of Mick McCarthy and Howard whatshisface.

Who was that other bloke who got the job with Howard Whathisface?

His incompetence made me laugh :blush:

Steve Cotterrill

Howard-Wilkinson-and-Steve-Cotterill.jpg

:wub:

Wasn't Cotteril supposed to be a brilliant manager but Wilkinson was so shite he contaminated him?

This summer has seen some of the biggest strengthening by top clubs in a while. Depends how they can get past the new finical rules. It will be a while before Newcastle get anywhere near. :wub:

arsenal dont deserve to go through, getting fucked by udinese.

without investment they wont have to worry about CL qualifiaction stages next season either better teams are chasing the europa league at the moment