Other games

Park Life

I wouldn't write Barcelona off yet but then I may just be hopping on the fence because I predicted Chelsea to win.

:lol:

Either way, what a goal!

what a goal that was

hasnt changed the tie all that much though one barca goal will still be sending them through and chelsea cant rely on wonder goals all night

Except for Chelsea being in the lead and heading to the final :o

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what I wouldlike to see more, Man U getting beat of barca or Chelsea getting beat off Man u. Do you reckon Sir Alex will retire if he has won three CL finals?

only positive of this IMO, united will beat whoever in the final and SAF might realistically go

What a goal.

Supposed to be like Tony Yeboah's all those years ago but better by all accounts...

Came off his shin tbh

How did it compare to this?

What a goal.

Supposed to be like Tony Yeboah's all those years ago but better by all accounts...

Came off his shin tbh

How did it compare to this?

mirror flip it and it wasnt quite as insanely powerful

Chelsea = Wimbledon

Nah, AFC have got some tidy little players, keep the ball on the deck and such.

all touch and go though and Abidal didn't deserve to go in my opinion, so they can go fuck themselves.

yeah but you couldn't see clearly through your mop of hair, my view is sensibly uncluttered by such frippery