Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I'm not sure who I want to win.

It's more that I know who I don't want to win tbh

Adebayor has looked sluggish all season...Probably still sulking from the on/off summer transfer saga.

will probably be fighting it out on the beaches with Kenwyne Jones for the lucrative Watch trade.

Adebayor has looked sluggish all season...Probably still sulking from the on/off summer transfer saga.

will probably be fighting it out on the beaches with Kenwyne Jones for the lucrative Watch trade.

:D

Am I the only one who didn't want Arsenal to get a damned thing?

p.s. they don't deserve a fucking thing for walking out with half an hour still to play. Part-timers of the worst kind; only turn up for a Champions League, then fuck off crying into your pie and mash 30 minutes before time. Spineless shits.

Am I the only one who didn't want Arsenal to get a damned thing?

p.s. they don't deserve a fucking thing for walking out with half an hour still to play. Part-timers of the worst kind; only turn up for a Champions League, then fuck off crying into your pie and mash 30 minutes before time. Spineless shits.

I'm begging for barca to win it now, will be crushed if its a chelsea v man u final again

You want Barcelona to win their semi-final or the whole thing?

I think Barcelona have played some outrageous football this season, but their defending is a joke. I'd like to see the Manchester United who can tear a team apart turn up rfor the final, to do battle with the Barcelona side that can leave a fan utterly breathless. But I want an English club to win the thing.

So if the following happens:

Bolton 1-0 Sunderland

Hull 0-1 Stoke

Newcastle 1-0 Middlesbrough

Bolton 1-0 Hull

Newcastle 1-0 Fulham

Portsmouth 1-0 Sunderland

The Table at 22:00 on Monday 18th May will look like this?

image3m.jpg

That would effectively (barring a capitulation to Villa and Hull thumping Man Utd) make us safe with one game to play, would it not?

God these two home games are massive......

I have just done a predictor that has us level with the mackems and hull on 35 points. Hull going down on goal difference.

Our results included a draw with Fulham and a win over Boro, defeat at Villa.