What Are You Watching?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Aye watched that. With the manager from Flight of the Conchords in it was clearly comedy. Still a bit naff.

I really enjoyed it. Rhys Darby is brilliant (never watched Conchords but he's excellent in What We Do In The Shadows) as was him off Tucker and Dale vs Evil at the start.

I liked both a lot. Thought the end of s2 was a bit anticlimactic though.

Aye it didn't quite work for me either. I hated Kirsten Dunst in it at first but I liked her more and more as it went on. Hopefully they'll be doing another season.

I really enjoyed it. Rhys Darby is brilliant (never watched Conchords but he's excellent in What We Do In The Shadows) as was him off Tucker and Dale vs Evil at the start.

Get Conchords watched, its hysterical.

At least the X-Files isnt returning with any pretensions of being a serious drama.

Get Conchords watched, its hysterical.

At least the X-Files isnt returning with any pretensions of being a serious drama.

I kind of wanted it to change to being a six part continuing series like The Wire or something. But that's not what it ever was so I'm glad they've tried to stick to what made it what it was in the first place including the comedic element.

I kind of wanted it to change to being a six part continuing series like The Wire or something. But that's not what it ever was so I'm glad they've tried to stick to what made it what it was in the first place including the comedic element.

Yes but i don't remember whole episode's devoted to comedy monsters.

Sure but not as slapstick as that one? I just thought it went so overboard it was ridiculous. There was always humour and some one off crazy episodes but odd decision to go so loopy in the 3rd episode back.

Didn't they have a musical episode once? I thought it was clearly intended as comedy but wasn't any more ridiculous as some of the others they've done like that. With just a short run this time they didn't have much time to play with to get one of thim in. I think they were always popular with the fans too so their would have been dissapointment if they didn't have one.

Watched the first (of two) part of Greece with Simon Reeve (on BBC2). It was excellent but then everything he does is. Plus I love Greece. Think it's repeated tonight but it'll be on iPlayer anyway.