What Are You Watching?

Ketsbaia

Next time I go to Berlin I'm definitely going to go to the old Stasi prison.

Nigh on 1/2 an hour and nobody's made "Tooj is going to a Stasi prison because of his drug habits" gag?

I'm disappointed.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought the X Files was decent but it didn't quite feel right.

Thought it was a bit bizzare how Mulder all of a sudden thought that lass was the key to some grand conspiracy. There didn't seem to be any reason for him to think this more than any of the hundreds of other alleged abuctees he's met

Still enjoyed watching it again mind.

Edited by David Kelly

Indeed DK. Plenty of other moments like that.

I was squirming a bit and our lass (who was a massive fan) remarked 'was it always this shit'. Thought that was a bit harsh but the writing was quite poor as it seemed to want to rush through the set-up so we could get back to the conspiracies.

The conspiracy chat was also awful.

Apart from that, 7/10 will watch again.

Preferred those anyway. As did Eric Hall

:lol:

Wiki'd him for a "where are they now" and read this...

In 1986 a chance meeting with Steve Perryman led to him becoming a football agent and he built up a roster of clients who included Leon Cort, Robbie Savage, Tim Sherwood, John Scales, Neil Ruddock, Terry Venables, Paul Walsh and Dennis Wise.

What a collection of cunts. Imagine being at a restaurant when his client christmas party rolled in.

Wiki'd him for a "where are they now" and read this...

What a collection of cunts. Imagine being at a restaurant when his client christmas party rolled in.

Off work yesterday so rattled through the entire series of Mr. Robot. Found it very enjoyable but not sure I'd watch something in that way again. Nice to have a decent series condensed into 10 episodes without any unnecessary filler or drawn out episodes.

Thought it was good but Wolf Hall was better so maybe give that a whirl. I won't recommend the book ;)

Cheers I'll give that a go but at 6 episodes long that will only last a couple of shifts.

If only they'd let us watch stuff like the Tudors in comp rather than some boring fuck rattling on, I'd have really enjoyed history.

Cheers I'll give that a go but at 6 episodes long that will only last a couple of shifts.

If only they'd let us watch stuff like the Tudors in comp rather than some boring fuck rattling on, I'd have really enjoyed history.

Probably due to the lack of historical accuracy (and time machine).

I'd be genuinely surprised if CT would have the attention span for Wolf Hall......

I'd be genuinely surprised if CT had the attention span for the Fast Show.