The post transfer window relegation poll

Jimbo

Relegation or what ?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

too close to call. either relegation or survival......just.

one thing is for sure: we had a month to make a statement of intent. a couple of quality signings could have galvanized the dressing room and helped lift the fans and build some momentum.

as it stands we are woefully short in key areas and we have a horrible fixture list between now and the end of the season.

another 5 months of miserable saturday afternoons loom

We might make it depending on how badly the smoggies, Portsmouth, West Brom and Bolton do. But with these cunts it's just a matter of time. Anyone half decent left will be away in the summer replaced by some no mark (probably free) transfers whle that fat fuck continues to pocket the cash.

too close to call. either relegation or survival......just.

one thing is for sure: we had a month to make a statement of intent. a couple of quality signings could have galvanized the dressing room and helped lift the fans and build some momentum.

as it stands we are woefully short in key areas and we have a horrible fixture list between now and the end of the season.

another 5 months of miserable saturday afternoons loom

Nah you're wrong....

theres a few games on Sundays and Monday evenings. :nufc::

We'll finish 11th. Write off this season and build in the summer with 5-8 new players, and a similar number leaving.

(Owen, Viduka, Geremi, Cacapa are pretty much nailed on but i would like to see Butt and Duff leave too).

Only a new owner can save us next season

Not sure about that one, I think Ashley could do the business but he needs to get rid of the 3 nuggets below him.

His ideal of £20m a season in transfer funds would be reasonable IF he had a decent management / coaching team in place.

Only a new owner can save us next season

Not sure about that one, I think Ashley could do the business but he needs to get rid of the 3 nuggets below him.

His ideal of £20m a season in transfer funds would be reasonable IF he had a decent management / coaching team in place.

But then that isn't alot though is it if you want a big player your looking at 13-16m and unless you can sell that doesn't leave you with alot.

Said he had been prepared to bankroll the club to the tune of £20m p.a. rather than ensuring there would be £20m available for transfers every year in any case iirc. I.e. while it may have been a genuine altruistic gesture (I doubt it like) it still wouldn't have meant there was even that much to buy new players.