West Brom (A)

smoggeordie

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so, my white wine and I, we hope so, the musical vessel on her path she thinks so!

Lets pray (who to?) so!

What you drinking you ponce? Pinot grigio? :lol:

Maybe it's just because I had that Nuyorican Soul ft Joceylyn Brown tune on, but I've just got a feeling everything is going to be alright Tom.

Is that Black Gold Of The Sun? I fucking LOVE that choon. :lol:;)

Not quite - 'It's alright, I feel It' which is indeed a house version (by the same people) borne out of '(I am) The Black Gold of the Sun'. Both tunes are amazing fwiw. They're both on the Nuyorican Soul album.

every week seems like a must win game but with a horrible fun of fixtures looming this one is absolutely crucial. proverbial 6 pointer if ever you've seen one.

can't remember the last time i had a good saturday afternoon. if we lose this one, we're gone.

I am really dreading this, 3 points today are so vital, so much that I feel sick at the thought of it, I've had enough of this season, I want to start enjoying football again.

I am really dreading this, 3 points today are so vital, so much that I feel sick at the thought of it, I've had enough of this season, I want to start enjoying football again.

ditto. i think i'm going to stay out of the house all afternoon. every time i watch soccer saturday i seem to jinx the result. plus i'm sick of listening to the likes of phil thompson bang on about how shite we are

got a weird feeling in my stomach, i'm usually pleased with any point we pick up away from home, but with the run of fixtures we have we really need all three today. going to feel weird today watching man city with shay in goal, hopefully that's the only sadness i will feel today

We will know our destiny today. :lol:

SkySports have got these as the possible lineups.... :lol:

Possible starting XIs

West Brom: Carson, Hoefkens, Donk, Meite, Robinson, Menseguez, Koren, Valero, Brunt, Bednar, Fortune.

Newcastle: Harper, Enrique, Bassong, Coloccini, S Taylor, R Taylor, Duff, Nolan, Geremi, Martins, Ameobi.

Whats wrong with Butt? I dont rate Butt though id have him in there instead of Geremi ffs!

Should Colo be fit then i would go with that side only with Butt the only change, Steven Taylor done well at RB last weekend so id give him another shout and give Ryan Taylor a go on the right flank. Hopefully Oba will start up front with shola, the two could strike up a good partnership though i'd like to see Smith or Viduka instead of Shola...

My line up...

Harper

S.Taylor Coloccini Bassong Enrique

R.Taylor Nolan Butt Duff

Viduka Martins

Though i think its fair to say shola will most likely start, nufc.com say that none of the returning three (Martins, Smith and Viduka) will start? One of them has too surely with Carroll being a major doubt?

2-0 ;)

Edited by Geordie Lad...

Good to see w are starting as we mean to go on with Taylor by playing hinm out of position. Lovenkrads did more in ten minutes against Sunderland than some did in ninety. He should be starting on the wing, Butt in the middle and R.Taylor at right back. What a fucking cunt Kinnear is, we buy a right back in the window cos ours is injured and he starts a CB there and puts him at RW instead.

Good to see w are starting as we mean to go on with Taylor by playing hinm out of position. Lovenkrads did more in ten minutes against Sunderland than some did in ninety. He should be starting on the wing, Butt in the middle and R.Taylor at right back. What a fucking cunt Kinnear is, we buy a right back in the window cos ours is injured and he starts a CB there and puts him at RW instead.

I kind of agree KD but Lovenkrands hasnt much pitch time for a long time where as R.Taylor and S.Taylor have PL experience in abundance, had S.Taylor not played so well against the mackems at RB id of 100% went along with you idea. But without Gutierrez id rather a player who predominantly plays down the right play there instead of Lovenkrands who is normally left sided?

We will know our destiny today. :lol:

QFT

A win will give me some hope that we might just do it, but if we lose (or even draw) I think its all over for us...

Ryan Taylor can also play in right midfield, so I can see the merit in playing him there with Gutierrez out. You could play Duff there and Lovenkrands on the left, but Duff offers very little defensive cover, where-as Ryan Taylor is predominantly a defender so should do a good job of helping out in defense when required.

Wouldn't start with Viduka up front, because he'll no doubt be well and truly not fully match fit. Maybe use him late in the match. Wouldn't have minded seeing Carroll partner Oba, but I think they'll favour Shola because of his experience.