West Brom (A)

smoggeordie

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martins is out

fuck sake. so zero pace in the side unless lovenkrands plays

Lovenpants starts up front with Stroller.

ffs. that's it. i'm turning off sky sports news now

Martins is out

Damn. Where did you hear that? That's a massive blow.

Published Date: 07 February 2009

By Miles Starforth

at The Hawthorns

OBAFEMI Martins is out of this afternoon's game against West Bromwich Albion at The Hawthorns.

The Newcastle United striker - who had a hernia operation last month - had been expected to make his comeback in the crucial Premier League fixture.

But Martins failed a fitness test yesterday and did not travel to the Black Country with his teammates.

Full team news to follow shortly.

TEAMS

WBA: Scott Carson, Carl Hoefkens, Paul Robinson ©, Leon Banett, Robert Koren, Chris Brunt, Do-heon Kim, Abdoulaye Meite, James Morrison, Borja Valero, Marc-Antoine Fortune

Subs: Dean Kiely, Marek Cech, Roman Bedner, Luke Moore, Pele, Filipe Teixeira, Youssouf Mulumbu

NUFC: Steve Harper, Steven Taylor, Jose Enrique, Fabricio Coloccini, Sebastien Bassong, Nicky Butt ©, Kevin Nolan, Ryan Taylor, Damien Duff, Shola Ameobi, Peter Lovenkrands}

Subs: Fraser Forster, Alan Smith, Mark Viduka, Geremi, David Edgar, Xisco, Claudio Cacapa

Steve Harper, Steven Taylor, Jose Enrique, Fabricio Coloccini, Sebastien Bassong, Nicky Butt ©, Kevin Nolan, Ryan Taylor, Damien Duff, Shola Ameobi, Peter Lovenkrands}

lol, so many options going forwards!! :lol:

Jesus wept, we buy a right back and we play him on the right wing.

This is just a massive bit massive, today. Losing isn't an option. I hope Lovenkrands can show us what he's got today, since we are direly short of pace.

Hmmm, I was optimistic at first, not so much now. Jonas was our only attacking threat the whole game last week, I was hoping Martins might be today. I really fucking hate Shola, I do. I dont even know why

Because he's really, really shit?

looking forward to watching this come on!

i told you a stream earlier geordielad

Have you two been talking again? I told you before, that can't be allowed to happen.

:lol: Our crazy views and opinions eh