Someone needs to smack Shola with a golf club...

Flair

How about you support the lad for fucks sake?

Jesus Christ, I keep forgetting we have a divine right to have an England International upfront.

Another assist today...

Yeah he's crap and should never have got the contract, but I still don't understand why when any other player makes a mistake it gets pointed out but there doesn't tend to be any insult accompanying it. With Ameobi there's normally a reference to him being a f***ing retarded t**t or something similar for the same sort of thing.

Yes He isn't the best, but these fuckers booing him need a slap.

People even booing the lad before he has come on sometimes.

Get behind him that's all.

And push. Anywhere away from Newcastle is fine. :lol:

Yes He isn't the best, but these fuckers booing him need a slap.

People even booing the lad before he has come on sometimes.

Get behind him that's all.

think those that spend their hard earned watching that shite have a right to boo or not.

How about you support the lad for fucks sake?

Jesus Christ, I keep forgetting we have a divine right to have an England International upfront.

Another assist today...

His assist was a fucking dreadful pass tbf. It only got through to Duff because Barnett failed to deal with it. Yes, he got his "assist" but it was a typically lazy piece of play from Shola and if the defender had been remotely competent it would have been a great chance wasted, which is more what we're used to from him.

This lad has had long enough, and he's had support enough. People are fucking sick of him, and rightly so. I don't agree with booing him at the match, but don't expect people on a message board to talk shit and say he's any good when he isn't.

I was a big supporter of him a few years back prior to Shearers retirement. When he left I thought that he would be able to show us that he could play as the pairing of him and Al was poor. Unfortunately its hard to defend the indefensible and its clear that he's just not good enough

Xisco must be absolutely awful if JoKin keeps on picking Ameobi over him

Yeah he's crap and should never have got the contract, but I still don't understand why when any other player makes a mistake it gets pointed out but there doesn't tend to be any insult accompanying it. With Ameobi there's normally a reference to him being a f***ing retarded t**t or something similar for the same sort of thing.

Shola doesnt make mistakes though like other players do, his errors are generally because he cant be arsed to actually try. He has to be one of the laziest twats in the League nevermind the club.

Shola doesnt make mistakes though like other players do, his errors are generally because he cant be arsed to actually try. He has to be one of the laziest twats in the League nevermind the club.

Shola makes errors because he's fucking shite. there's no other reason to it.

One of the biggest signs of the demise of NUFC was him being offered a new contract - after finally almost getting rid of him but for a failed medical the prospect of him "playing" for us for the next 3 years drives me to absolute despair.

I'm not exaggerating for effect BTW.

Shola makes errors because he's fucking shite. there's no other reason to it.

Is it just me or is Shola,yet again, playing with an injury? He's done this before when he virtually single handedly kept us in the division a couple of years back. Not the greatest player,no. But its more an indication of our piss poor squad and inability to attract better players rather than a reflection on the lad himself that he was offered a new contract and is getting a game now. He'd struggle to get in if we had Oba, Owen and Viduka all fit at the same time but thats highly unlikely to happen so he's just about adequate as a back up striker. And the crowd needs to get off his back, the lads obviously playing whilst half fit and must think we're all twats if we cant fuckin see it, because you can be sure he knows due to the crowds reaction every time he misplaces a pass. Sometimes we dont help ourselves, or the players very much :lol: