Bruce Manager of NUFC

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just look at his little face.  

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.   Just another snidey snake i

Posted Images

His dad is a fucking little rat, and he’s a workmanlike, jug eared ugly cunt. Hope was honestly being soft there for me, as I’ve said I’m not giving Bruce credit for achieving fucking mediocrity and treading water from the initial total fucking disaster he had us hurtling towards. You can’t run about abusing the fan base and then get pissed off no one accepts you. From day one I didn’t want this Manchester United obsessed toad to be our manager, I’ll happily say nothing will change my mind on that as I’m extremely confident he won’t ever achieve anything with NUFC, he’s finished top 10 twice in his below mediocre career.

Please just fuck off and take your arsehole son with you. I’m glad the prick come out as abusive as that, now he doesn’t have a single fucking leg to stand on when he whinges everyone is being mean to his dad. Cunt bag. Even the mackems think his dad is shite and those paedophile worshipping simpletons rate Sam Allardyce. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Bruce could win a trophy for us and I wouldn't cheer when he lifted it. Results don't stop you being a cock

:lol: The thing is you know the first thing he’d do is have a pop at the fan base and rub everyone’s face in it. That’s what a total cunt he is, but him and his knacker of a son can’t seem to figure out why acting the way they do is a problem to such an extent that when a bloke laid it out plain he called him a rat :lol:

Embarrassing behaviour from semi-celebrity pundit Alex Bruce. (Him, Stephen Warnock and Neil Mellor must have the same agent and I hope he gets a fucking good cut from those three as I still don't believe how they've had so much TV/radio work based on their careers). 

• Like 2

And Alex Bruce’s dad will have pushed on his mates to let Alex speak a bit. Same as over a third of the arseholes professional football appearances came under his dad. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Howay said:

His dad is a fucking little rat, and he’s a workmanlike, jug eared ugly cunt. Hope was honestly being soft there for me, as I’ve said I’m not giving Bruce credit for achieving fucking mediocrity and treading water from the initial total fucking disaster he had us hurtling towards. You can’t run about abusing the fan base and then get pissed off no one accepts you. From day one I didn’t want this Manchester United obsessed toad to be our manager, I’ll happily say nothing will change my mind on that as I’m extremely confident he won’t ever achieve anything with NUFC, he’s finished top 10 twice in his below mediocre career.

Please just fuck off and take your arsehole son with you. I’m glad the prick come out as abusive as that, now he doesn’t have a single fucking leg to stand on when he whinges everyone is being mean to his dad. Cunt bag. Even the mackems think his dad is shite and those paedophile worshipping simpletons rate Sam Allardyce. 

Reading this waiting for a pop at the mackems to be sprinkled in. Not disappointed.  😂

• Haha 4
11 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I'd be fucking mortified if my 36year old son was having Twitter wars defending me 

Especially when he reckons his dad doesn’t use it. Which is believable. He’s perpetuating the problem as well as being an absolute hypocrite. It’s fucking pointless. And Hope is spot on in what he says and has a shitload more credibility with the fans than any of Bruce’s pals in the media 

• Like 4
11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Except his daughter, who likes a bit rough apparently. 
*cough…Darren Bent…cough…Lee Hendrie…cough

Just shows anything is better than looking at father and brother

21 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Except his daughter, who likes a bit rough apparently. 
*cough…Darren Bent…cough…Lee Hendrie…cough

Bentner too iirc

• Haha 1