Bruce Manager of NUFC

21 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Part of the reason for not signing experienced players is that he chases anybody that dares express an opinion. Nolan, Barton, Keegan, Rafa etc

And yet this season we signed three experienced PL players.

image.gif.058f6509d6543e47b2a22cc81949d873.gif

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'm going to explain to you where you're going wrong here, although god only knows why i should need to....   you (and no doubt many others in the putrid facebook/twitter world of the termin

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.   Just another snidey snake i

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Sacking Hughton was my “fuck this” moment. 

If it hadn’t been clear enough before, their treatment of him, and replacement by Pardew before his chair was cold, made it blindingly obvious to me that they were a bunch of venal cunts who weren’t worth my money. 

My mate worked on T5 Heathrow extension (or was it Olympic Pak?) and was working with Pardews brother who was asking him if he supported the Toon. He told him that his brother was bang on to be the next manager as he'd already been in talks with the Toon. My mate phoned and told me but I never believed it would happen. He insisted he was serious. I remember posting it on N.O. at the time he would be our next manager a good few weeks before it happened. 

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Steve 'Tactics' Bruce:

Er_1SRsWMAEvtlk?format=jpg&name=900x900

Same school of management as Peter Reid.

Basically, shouting "get fucking into them" at half time and if that doesn't work he's out of ideas 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
47 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Sounds like the takeover is edging closer.

What odds would you get on it being agreed by the premier league, only for fat heed to get us relegated and the Saudi's pull out of the deal 

Based on what? 

I’m not being snarky here, I’d love to see the Fatman gone, but I’ve not heard anything re. takeover lately so I’d love to get pointlessly optimistic again :lol:

• Haha 1

I've honestly thought that passing the ball to the opposition has been a key tactic of Bruce's since he's been here so this could actually be a game changer if they manage to do it.  If he could continue this to the natural progression of pass it forward to your team mates rather than backwards, we could be in business.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Same school of management as Peter Reid.

Basically, shouting "get fucking into them" at half time and if that doesn't work he's out of ideas 

Aye, except Reid hasn’t had a job in the top flight for nearly 20 years :lol: although I don’t see Bruce getting many more opportunities after this 

• Like 1