Hull City 1-1 Newcastle United

dbsweeney

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why bring on Ameobi? WHY????????

Late on in the game surely its better to inject some pace up top, Lovenkrands would have offered this + hes scored 2 in 4.

BASTARDS!

Because our coaching staff are cretinous retards.

I didn't watch or listen to the match, just saw the scores coming up on SSN in a pub, so i had no idea of the lineup but i said to my mate, i bet i come home to find something that will drive me up the fucking wall!

And i was right, i mean Smith, Geremi and Shola ahead of Lovenkrands, do they actually want to try and win the game or not, why don't the coaching staff just go up to the toon fans, stick two fingers up and go home, they're taking the piss sometimes, they really are!

When we played manu and for once actually looked dangerous against what was top class opposition it was entirely down to Lovenkrands, Martins and Jonas' pace on the break, so what do they do, go with Butt, Geremi and Smith!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

When we played manu and for once actually looked dangerous against what was top class opposition it was entirely down to Lovenkrands, Martins and Jonas' pace on the break, so what do they do, go with Butt, Geremi and Smith!

Nothing to lose versus a point is a good result mentality - criminal stupidity.

And even if you said fair enough on their starting line-up and us being at 1-1 with all to play for (and i'm being very kind to them here!), to bring on the lumbering Shola instead of Lovenkrands' pace is so inept its scary!

I can understand they wanted Butt's old head and defensive side away from home in a tight game like this, but to add in Smith AND Geremi!!! These days after 20 mins Geremi can barley walk!

And even if you said fair enough on their starting line-up and us being at 1-1 with all to play for (and i'm being very kind to them here!), to bring on the lumbering Shola instead of Lovenkrands' pace is so inept its scary!

I can understand they wanted Butt's old head and defensive side away from home in a tight game like this, but to add in Smith AND Geremi!!! These days after 20 mins Geremi can barley walk!

To be fair, Shola's first touch is fantastic and he really knows how to lead the line, so it was a fair enough decision.

watched it on motd and even then it was pretty bloody poor

why was lovenkrands on the bench again

why was smith and geremi on

jonas is a winger you say...

and geovanni scored a fucking header.... we are totally fucking shite

Are you still massaging Shay Given's prostate about his decision to leave ??

Game came on late today and here's my comments.

(1) I trust someone is searching for a new manager to replace Kinnear & Hughton.

(2) Anyone with half a brain would have started the team that played pretty well against Man.U.

(3) Reeks of madness when Duff, Lovenkrands, Amoeba, and Carroll are on the bench and its the Stroller who comes on.

(4) Is it me who's mad when I think R Taylor shoud have started, not Geremi.

(5) First half was pathetic.

(6) Second half was a little less pathetic.

(7) Jonas, Geremi, and Martins missed brilliant chances that wor lass would have put away.

(8) Colo was like a top, a 5 year old could have turned him.

(9) We start to look like we could win when it's too fucking late.

(10) Never felt like this before; but after not getting 3 points today I now have a feeling we are going to go down unless a miracle is bestowed upon us.

Houghton is beginning to come across as a bit thick.

He's coming across as out of his depth, hardly surprising

I imagine he's a lot like Mike Bassett's No 2 in his approach, and agrees with everyone about everything.

"Shola Ameobi? Terrible player, terrible positioning, no good for us at all"

Interviewer: "Hasn't Mike Ashley just signed him on a new 5 year deal?"

"Aye, great player, great positioning. Future of the club to be honest."

mbem05.jpg

We were so abject in the first half I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me. Must-win game and we didn't. Says it all really.

This. :lol:

The first half of that match was the worst I can remember seeing of any NUFC match, utterly cringeworthy. Then in the second half they domonstrated levels of shitness beyond comprehension. And we still couldn't finish them. We really deserve to be relegated to tell the truth. If things don't change both these teams will be in the Championship in 2 years time, that is nailed on.