World Cup bids for 2018 and 2022

dbsweeney

There's been a bomb threat at FIFA HQ apparently.

Did the person who called it in sound a bit :quotes: Old Swiss Crook :quotes: y?

That organisation man. The fact that they still want to vote that old cunt in tells you everything. I hope UEFA fucks the whole thing off and Blatter gets brought down by this investigation.

F365 got it right tbf ;)

We've had a bomb threat and a political protest at FIFA's congress but the biggest weapon so far has been Sepp Blatter, who said once again in his president's address that the responsibility for ensuring good behaviour should not just fall at his door. He said: "You can't expect everyone to behave ethically just like that."

That organisation man. The fact that they still want to vote that old cunt in tells you everything. I hope UEFA fucks the whole thing off and Blatter gets brought down by this investigation.

Aye it's ridiculous. Hope Platini breaks UEFA away from them, FIFA is completely fucking rotten.

At this stage, he must have more than enough money, so I'm assuming the only thing keeping him coming back is that he knows that 79 year old men do not, in the ordinary course of business, get their pipe cleaned in lavish hotel suites on the regular by Russian, African and South American beauties.

He knows that it's back to Mrs Blatter's wrinkly old minge if he gives up this gig, so it's hard to blame the bloke for sticking it out really.

I think he's staying cos he knows that the moment he leaves they'll find all manner of things he's been involved with and will probably lock him up.

It's not in the next bloke's interest to draw attention to how corrupt the organisation he's running has been. Just clean it up and look to the future, don't shine a light on what the last bloke did.

At this stage, he must have more than enough money, so I'm assuming the only thing keeping him coming back is that he knows that 79 year old men do not, in the ordinary course of business, get their pipe cleaned in lavish hotel suites on the regular by Russian, African and South American beauties.

He knows that it's back to Mrs Blatter's wrinkly old minge if he gives up this gig, so it's hard to blame the bloke for sticking it out really.

Doing it for the fanny Blatter.

It's not in the next bloke's interest to draw attention to how corrupt the organisation he's running has been. Just clean it up and look to the future, don't shine a light on what the last bloke did.

It may not be, but it certainly won't be in the next bloke's interest to continue hiding that shit from the authorities.

:lol: He's either completely clueless and therefore not fit for the position or he's fully complicit and should be locked up, either way him being voted in yet again can only be because he's keeping all those around him in the money which makes it even worse again!

He'll get locked up when he retires then write a best seller about his decades long bender as head of FIFA.

He's as guilty as fuck iyam. imo he wouldn't step down because he has too much to hide and wants to protect his back. I hope they get him bang to rights but he's as slippery as an eel.