Julian Dicks

Jimmy Floyd hasselbank

Jamie Carragher

Nevilles X 2

Steven Gerrard

Alan Shearer

Roy Keane

All with good reason

Irrational hatred: Steven Taylor, just annoys me, not sure why.

Edit: Oh and Pennant..how could I forget him. Oh and that horrible nonce youth player they had....and Graham Rix.....I think thats all

Edited by Danny B

Dirty, physical player who happened to be fucking deadly on the pitch. In much the same way people hate Keane tbh.

Lets face it, had he played for any other club, we'd have hated him too.

Dirty, physical player who happened to be fucking deadly on the pitch. In much the same way people hate Keane tbh.

Lets face it, had he played for any other club, we'd have hated him too.

I did when he played for Blackburn, or kind of anyways.

That goal at SJP in '93 and the celebration to go with it. :(

Is it really dull to say I don't really hate any individual player as such? :huh: With many of them its just jealousy, apart from anyone who's played for the mackems....Ball,Kay,Gabba,Gates,Owers,Armstrong,Phillips,MaCann,Quinn...that list is fuckin endless really :huh:

I wasn't keen on watching the Wimbledon team of the mid/late 80s, and sure enough, any of them still hanging around in the game/the media are without doubt complete fuckin wankers...Basset,Gould,Fash,Sanchez.....fuckin Wise :angry:

Edited by PaddockLad

Can't believe Marco Van Basten hasn't appeared yet... :huh:

While we're talking about international players - Rudi Voller. Disgusting specimen of a man

:huh:

Master of the mullet but apart from this?

I hate Ashley Cole as well as any diving cunt. And selfish players who are lacking talent like Oba Martins!

That wanker Michael Brown who seems intent on injuring people every time he plays.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Can't believe Marco Van Basten hasn't appeared yet... :angry:

While we're talking about international players - Rudi Voller. Disgusting specimen of a man

:huh:

I told you it's irrational. :huh:

I think it stems from the match against Holland at Italia 90 tbh. Obviously didn't care much for Rijkaard either for much the same reasons.

Can't believe Marco Van Basten hasn't appeared yet... ;)

:angry:

I think it stems from the match against Holland at Italia 90 tbh. Obviously didn't care much for Rijkaard either for much the same reasons.

So you hate a player because he got spat at? :huh:

Can't believe Marco Van Basten hasn't appeared yet... ;)

:angry:

He did take being German if you know what I mean to a whole new level in that match.

Can't believe Marco Van Basten hasn't appeared yet... :razz:

;)

He did take being German if you know what I mean to a whole new level in that match.

No, I don't. :angry:

My current most hated players would have to be Lee Cattermole and Wayne Rooney. There's way too many to list if we go back through the years though.

And I can't believe no-one has mentioned Graham Fenton yet. It was just one game, but he'll never be off my hate list.

We've signed most of the players i hate.

Joey Barton - Complete scumbag chav, annoying tosspot, brother of a murderer, and a millionairre.

Ameobi - Utter shite, earns 40k a week and has an endless conveyor belt of outragous birds to shag

Bramble - enough said. Ever since he scored against us and then later turned into a quality defender i hate him even more

Viduka - Seriously was this guy born injured? 60k a week, a complete wage theif.

Didier Drogba - 6ft 2" of drama queen. Always playing up to the cameras. Sums up everything thats wrong with modern day football.

There are probably more but I can't be bothered typing them all.

Not surprised to see players like Gerrard and Ronaldo appearing on the list but I don't grudge them anything as they're world class. It's the half baked prima donnas earning £3m a year that fucks me off.

Bowyer, Barton and Nolan are 3 midfielders I never liked/rated at their prior clubs.

Rooney and Ronaldo are beginning to piss me off with their tantrums. I hate the diving, but seeing CRon kicking out at players every week really grinds my gears.