Gay people

Christmas Tree

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gays/Mackems/Catholics/Protestants. Poison their water supply.

you forgot muslims, hindus, jews, buddhists, straights, people with dodgy squinty eyes, etc., etc...............

just trying to provide a balance

:lol:

• 5 months later...
I think it's camp gays that "frighten" straight men - no matter how intellectually I state my tolerance I think at an instinctive level a lot of blokes (including me) find feminised men a bit unnatural. I don't really like that word as its a bit too political and I believe the concept of "unnatural" is wrong but it still seems like the right word.

I'm totally the opp.

I find after the 7th pint I begin to wonder if I could get away with banging one. :icon_lol:

I'd forgotten about this. :lol:

I haven't got a problem with gays, but I have a problem with camp, metrosexual men. The gay ones are bad enough, believing that they have to flounce around like Joan Collins in a huff and be bitchy just because they stick their cocks up bums. But for straight men to watch and like Sex in the City, use 1000 skincare products and have a hand bag, I have a particular dislike for. They're not men, just girly lesbians with Penises.

Guest Barrack Road

I can't believe Leazes Mag hasn't posted in this thread :lol:

He's voiced a few opinions on this subject in the past. When you're young at school homosexuals are treat with ridicule, but the fact of the matter is, when you know bonafide queers, they were born that way it's how they are, and fair enough it goes slightly against nature what they do, but who are we to judge? Remember when Justin Fashanu played that one game for the toon, he got more abuse off the toon fans than the Peterborough fans :icon_lol: Seriously though, we're in 2010, I think people should be mature about and accept gay people as normal human beings, who just like taking it up Bourneville Boulevard, straight people do worse things.

Edited by Barrack Road

I can't believe Leazes Mag hasn't posted in this thread :icon_lol:

He's voiced a few opinions on this subject in the past. When you're young at school homosexuals are treat with ridicule, but the fact of the matter is, when you know bonafide queers, they were born that way it's how they are, and fair enough it goes slightly against nature what they do, but who are we to judge? Remember when Justin Fashanu played that one game for the toon, he got more abuse off the toon fans than the Peterborough fans :) Seriously though, we're in 2010, I think people should be mature about and accept gay people as normal human beings, who just like taking it up Bourneville Boulevard, straight people do worse things.

only just seen it.......where do people find these old threads :lol: I only posted once about gays adopting kids, but Meenzer told me I was out of order :icon_lol:

Edited by LeazesMag

I think I kinda grew up thinking I had to dislike gay people. But then once I was in the clubbing scene, more so rockshots, a few people I befriended or were in our drinking crowd were gay/bi. Just like any regular joe tbh and a couple in particular became pretty close friends. However, I do dislike having it shoved in my face. But then I don't like having straight couples shove their displays is my face either. I have a dislike of anyone "straight, bi, whatever" who has a "look at me and what I do" attitude to anything.

I think I kinda grew up thinking I had to dislike gay people. But then once I was in the clubbing scene, more so rockshots, a few people I befriended or were in our drinking crowd were gay/bi. Just like any regular joe tbh and a couple in particular became pretty close friends. However, I do dislike having it shoved in my face. But then I don't like having straight couples shove their displays is my face either. I have a dislike of anyone "straight, bi, whatever" who has a "look at me and what I do" attitude to anything.

Couldn't agree more. My mrs has a number of gay mates all of whom are just decent blokes who you wouldn't really pick out as gay. It's the utter screaming homo's who work hard at being wronkers that get on my nerves.

I remember years ago when I living in Heaton I used to get the bus to work every morning and this bloke (I use that term very loosely) would get on a couple of stops after me and it was a massive event every morning. Wearing outrageously camp clothes (often a t shirt with the midrift exposed - I shit you not) he would mince onto the bus with his fag hag, basically shouting his conversation about how gay he was.

By the way Saturay night at Rockshots was quality and great for picking up aa doris who'd come with her gay mate.

Edited by Geordieracer

I think it's camp gays that "frighten" straight men - no matter how intellectually I state my tolerance I think at an instinctive level a lot of blokes (including me) find feminised men a bit unnatural. I don't really like that word as its a bit too political and I believe the concept of "unnatural" is wrong but it still seems like the right word.

I'm totally the opp.

I find after the 7th pint I begin to wonder if I could get away with banging one. :icon_lol:

I'd forgotten about this. ;)

Oh noooes. :D

A girl I know told me she was baking a penis shaped cake for a gay friend's birthday. I don't know her friend, and this is the same idiot girl who I mentioned a month ago who would never vote, but I can only imagine that he would welcome such phallic themed confectionery.

Now if I was gay, I would like to think that I'd be offended that my friends would consider such a cake appropriate, that such a thing would sum me up perfectly. But a lot of gay people seem to constantly talk about their bedroom habits, or turn any comment into a tedious nob-based innuendo. Another friend I used to work with is gay, and his friends on facebook constantly come up with such witicisms as

Richard: can't believe all the snow outside

Richard's friend: what gay man doesn't like to wake up to 12 inches hahahahaha

I saw a documentary on Inside Sport about gay men in sport. One of the interviewees was a black gay man, and he quite rightfully pointed out that it's not acceptable for people to call him a nigger, but it is acceptable for people to call him a poofter.

I would counter that with the girl I first mentioned would never dream of making a cake for a black person depicting the cartoon giant red lips and doing a rain dance or whatever.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that through making these jokes etc gay people are themselves encouraging homophobic attitudes and making them more acceptable. And we've not even touched on the likes of Graham Norton and Alan Carr yet.

Thoughts anyone?

The trouble is you can't ask whether Alan Carr is a good representative of the gay community without also asking if he's a good representative of the ugly annoying unfunny twat community.

Australian footballer (who looks ridiculous) banned for gay remarks-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/asia_pacific/10213314.stm

Seems like something of an overreaction considering he's basically right, but I guess the argument would be that stating a commonly held locker room view is the same as actively perpetuating it. Which I suppose it is at some level. I wish people would actually engage with the debate and the underlying issues rather than issuing bans/chucking eggs, though.

The trouble is you can't ask whether Alan Carr is a good representative of the gay community without also asking if he's a good representative of the ugly annoying unfunny twat community.

;)

I think he can be quite witty sometimes as it happens, leaving the main thrust of my point aside. But seriously Meenz, what do you think? Do you think that by defining themselves by tedious nob jokes and innuendo and so on some gay people encourage the sort of 'banter' that can veer towards homophobic abuse?