Official Jimbo's TV Confirmation: Alan Shearer: Manager of Newcastle United

Jimbo

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SSN just had Darren Lewis from The Mirror on, after a few blah blah blah "Newcastle have been shite" comments, he comes out with an absolute pearler:

"...and £10m Fabrizio Coloccini has failed to hold down a place"

;) played every single match this season !

:nufc: That was class.

I was ranting at the TV this morning when I heard that one. It was worse than his earlier comment that free signing "Guttierez has been a huge disappointment" while not mentioning Xisco.

I resolved to write a letter to SSN insisting they never have him back on. But I can't be arsed now.

SSN just had Darren Lewis from The Mirror on, after a few blah blah blah "Newcastle have been shite" comments, he comes out with an absolute pearler:

"...and £10m Fabrizio Coloccini has failed to hold down a place"

;) played every single match this season !

:nufc: That was class.

I was ranting at the TV this morning when I heard that one. It was worse than his earlier comment that free signing "Guttierez has been a huge disappointment" while not mentioning Xisco.

I resolved to write a letter to SSN insisting they never have him back on. But I can't be arsed now.

So annoying that a lot of people just take stuff like that as gospel.

1. I now expect a result against Chelsea.

2. We won't go down.

3. MA having been standing around the last chance saloon looking lost, has just ordered a pint.

:nufc:

12 points off 7th

24 points to play for.

;)

FFS will show his face today at some point no doubt.

;)

Think he's already spoken to the Beeb. "They're in the trenches and he's the man to lead them out..." or something like that.

I was in a training session yesterday (ran by my company) and this fat little Aston Villa (wank club, wank fans) cunt said it would be a "joy" if Newcastle went down. I was close to getting myself sacked, anyway I had as firm a pop at him as possible and he leapt into the whole deluded over-expecting fans crap. I am SO FUCKING SICK of hearing this, we never fucking win nowt, how the hell can we over-expect?

Don't we just want to be involved and competitive, where our support belongs? If we got relegated the league and the media would be notably worse off, the news coverage today emphasizes the point perfectly.

Wank brummie cunt. Think I might track down his email address and give him some abuse.

This is, as has been said, probably the best we can hope for and if we go down now at least we'll go down as a raging fury and not a limp biscuit.

About twenty-five threads on RTG's first page and at least twenty of them about Shearer:

Daft mackem bastards ;)

I notice Cisse chinning some lass doesn't feature too highly :nufc:

While we all sit on the SMB winging on about the appointment of RS......and even having the 'cheek' to critcise our chairman about his so called broken promises...., look over your shoulders, before you know it the media will turn it around.......before long we will once again slip into the shadows as the media frenzy gathers around the 'new messiah'.......in Jarrow and Hebburn.......the plastic mags will return, its true.....shearer has returned to haunt us.

Dont tell me you are not gutted!

I was in a training session yesterday (ran by my company) and this fat little Aston Villa (wank club, wank fans) cunt said it would be a "joy" if Newcastle went down. I was close to getting myself sacked, anyway I had as firm a pop at him as possible and he leapt into the whole deluded over-expecting fans crap. I am SO FUCKING SICK of hearing this, we never fucking win nowt, how the hell can we over-expect?

Don't we just want to be involved and competitive, where our support belongs? If we got relegated the league and the media would be notably worse off, the news coverage today emphasizes the point perfectly.

Wank brummie cunt. Think I might track down his email address and give him some abuse.

This is, as has been said, probably the best we can hope for and if we go down now at least we'll go down as a raging fury and not a limp biscuit.

;)

Has Stevie hacked your account TS? :nufc:

(well said, btw)

SSN saying that the club have confirmed they're going to release an official statement later today.

2. We won't go down.

3. MA having been standing around the last chance saloon looking lost, has just ordered a pint.

12 points off 7th

24 points to play for.

;)

:(

2. We won't go down.

Damn, can't you stick to making wrong predicitions concerning Liverpool, the world economy and other unimportant stuff? ;)

Edited by Isegrim

2. We won't go down.

Damn, can't you stick to make wrong predicitions concerning Liverpool, the world economy and other unimportant stuff? :nufc:

;)

FUCK OFF!

Totally agree - if we are going down we might as well go kicking and screaming rather than the luke warm tepid approach of most of the season - hoping that Ashley has been told by prospective buyers to install shearer as manager as a precursor to a summer takeover (i can only dream) as an attempt to stave off relegation