Wise has left the building - Official

Christmas Tree

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This fucking club man... ;)

I swear there's someone up there determined to take us the edge of hell time and time again then pull us back at the last moment :nufc:

NUFC Statement - Dennis Wise

NEWCASTLE United can today confirm that Dennis Wise has left his position as Executive Director (World).

The Club would like to take this opportunity to wish Dennis well for the future, the supporters may have a differing view.

There are no plans to appoint a replacement in this role of Machiavellian dwarf with a Napoleon complex.

;)

NEWCASTLE United can today confirm that Dennis Wise has left his position as Executive Director (World).

The Club would like to take this opportunity to wish Dennis well for the future, the supporters may have a differing view.

There are no plans to appoint a replacement in this role of Machiavellian dwarf with a Napoleon complex.

;)

Al insisted on writing the press releases too then?

;)

Al insisted on writing the press releases too then?

he's fucking taking charge

If he has truly seen the error of his ways then Ashley may be able to redeem himself but I agree the others definitely have to go...

Shearer's obviously walked into that ground carrying his massive bollocks in a wheelbarrow and told them how shit is going to go down.

;)

"Let me explain to you the kind of man Mike Ashley is. He's a man who knows that when you put another man's cock in your mouth, you make a pact. A bond that cannot be broken. He's a man so dedicated that he will get down on his knees and put that cock right in his mouth."

Shearer's obviously walked into that ground carrying his massive bollocks in a wheelbarrow and told them how shit is going to go down.

;)

"Let me explain to you the kind of man Mike Ashley is. He's a man who knows that when you put another man's cock in your mouth, you make a pact. A bond that cannot be broken. He's a man so dedicated that he will get down on his knees and put that cock right in his mouth."

:nufc:

buster_gonad.jpg

billhicks.jpg

"'Scuse me, scuse me. The man with big balls is here to testify."

I wont be happy until there's some sort of early warning system set up whereby if the bong eyed, dwarf fuck wit ever passes the Angel of the North, alarm bells start ringing all over the Toon and vigilantes in their various forms take to the roads to send this scumbag back down south where he should stay until he dies a horrible death.

Whilst not exactly being Wise's most ardent admirers, I cannot get any joy from this announcement. On reflection, he appears to have worked extremely hard at trying to find players and has unearthed some fantastic young talent for us. Sacking him at this time just smacks of Ashley being in complete trance atm, not knowing what to do for the best. My money is on Wise being picked up by another club and they will be the benificiaries of his groundwork, not us.