NUFC The Guilty men

Geordiejihad

Whats become apparent in the last few days is that there never was a five year plan ..there wasnt any fucking plan ..these fuckers are making it up as they go along which is why we are lurching from crisis to crisis and manager to manager ..they dont know what they are doing ....

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats become apparent in the last few days is that there never was a five year plan ..there wasnt any fucking plan ..these fuckers are making it up as they go along which is why we are lurching from crisis to crisis and manager to manager ..they dont know what they are doing ....

:lol:

Edited by bawan

The people i mention are consumate professionals which is why i invoke them ...the point was never that Shay leaving was a bad thing anyone could see that ..the point was ..whose fault was it? Ashley plain and simple ...i dont blame Shay one bit... neither ( i bet ) do most fans ....

Yes, I do blame Given. He deserves plenty of blame. I can completely understand his desire to leave and would've waved goodbye with tears in my eyes at the end of the season if that is the path he chose. But after his public temper tantrum in January and the way he abandoned this club when we needed him most, yes, I do blame him. 'Consummate professional' he certainly isn't. I don't have time for Shay pissing Given any longer.

The people i mention are consumate professionals which is why i invoke them ...the point was never that Shay leaving was a bad thing anyone could see that ..the point was ..whose fault was it? Ashley plain and simple ...i dont blame Shay one bit... neither ( i bet ) do most fans ....

Yes, I do blame Given. He deserves plenty of blame. I can completely understand his desire to leave and would've waved goodbye with tears in my eyes at the end of the season if that is the path he chose. But after his public temper tantrum in January and the way he abandoned this club when we needed him most, yes, I do blame him. 'Consummate professional' he certainly isn't. I don't have time for Shay pissing Given any longer.

Aww did some one touch a soft spot there mate :lol:

Are you saying he didn't with you? Was one of my Toon heroes for a long time.

Are you saying he didn't with you? Was one of my Toon heroes for a long time.

Not really. Was one of my heroes too, don't blame him for wanting to leave and don't blame him for leaving but I do blame him for the the manner in which he left in, like I've said before. He lost a lot of my respect and I am sure the respect of many Toon fans like my self when he started whinging, made me feel as though he thought he was too big for club.

Given left for purely selfish reasons, tainting his reputation at the club in my opinion, Keegan's decision to leave, for right or wrong, had a detrimental effect on Newcastle United's season and contributed to our current situation.

Agreed - given could have waited till the end of the season - dropped us in it and his bleating on when he left was pathetic - we stood by him when he was injured and paid him a fantastic wage throughout his contract - we owed him nowt

Concur.

Fat load of good the blame game is going to be. Last thing we need right now is more pointing fingers. We've got Steven Taylor for that.

I cant believe that 2 of the 3 pages of a thread devoted to who is to blame for the club being in this crisis are devoted to Shay Given, one single player. What happened to the logic that no one player is bigger than this football club?

Are we saying we'd be sitting in mid table safety now if Shay was still here?

Was it Shay who said "I dont want you to sell me though until the last minute, just so you havent got time to spend the money"? No, it wasnt.

Was it Shay who set the fee at 5.9million and then insisted the worlds richest club didnt pay in one installment? I dont think so.

If we're going down that road in apportioning blame then why not hoy a load of shite at the 5k fans who didnt bother to turn up for games once the going got tough? is it their fault the ground doesnt have the same atmosphere it used to? Yes, it is, is it their fault the club is in the shit though? No not in the slightest. They the same as Given are a product of those at the top, give them good football, a manager who knows what hes doing and frankly the truth once in a while and most would still be here, that I believe goes for Given too.

As for Danny "cocknocker" B, what part of the man at the top taking the blame dont you get?

When two CDs with 25million records were lost from HMRC, was it the kid who posted them that got the chop? nope. Was it the manager that give him the all clear? nah, the Director walked away in disgrace (well technically into a better paid job elsewhere) even though he never once had anything to do with the whole process.

The buck stops with those at the top, if Wise, Llambias and Kinnear are incapable of running a football club its Ashley who's at fault for both giving them the jobs in the first place and more importantly refusing to realise the problem when it caused the club to meltdown.

I cant believe that 2 of the 3 pages of a thread devoted to who is to blame for the club being in this crisis are devoted to Shay Given, one single player. What happened to the logic that no one player is bigger than this football club?

Are we saying we'd be sitting in mid table safety now if Shay was still here?

Was it Shay who said "I dont want you to sell me though until the last minute, just so you can havent got time to spend the money"? No, it wasnt.

Was it Shay who set the fee at 5.9million and then insisted the worlds richest club didnt pay in one installment? I dont think so.

If we're going down that road in apportioning blame then why not hoy a load of shite at the 5k fans who didnt bother to turn up for games once the going got tough? is it their fault the ground doesnt have the same atmosphere it used to? Yes, it is, is it their fault the club is in the shit though? No not in the slightest. They the same as Given are a product of those at the top, give them good football, a manager who knows what hes doing and frankly the truth once in a while and most would still be here, that I believe goes for Given too.

As for Danny "cocknocker" B, what part of the man at the top taking the blame dont you get?

When two CDs with 25million records were lost from HMRC, was it the kid who posted them that got the chop? nope. Was it the manager that give him the all clear? nah, the Director walked away in disgrace (well technically into a better paid job elsewhere) even though he never once had anything to do with the whole process.

The buck stops with those at the top, if Wise, Llambias and Kinnear are incapable of running a football club its Ashley who's at fault for both giving them the jobs in the first place and more importantly refusing to realise the problem when it caused the club to meltdown.

Well said. Throughout this season there's only been one person with the power to change the fundamentals of the club and that's the owner. That'd be the grinning fat guy at the back, doing nowt and letting other people take the heat.

Kev stuck to his principles ...the problem with football these days is that most people dont have any ...

His principle of walking away from any job when the going gets tough.

How many jobs have Keegan walked out on?

Kev stuck to his principles ...the problem with football these days is that most people dont have any ...

Considerably less than Hoddle's been sacked from

Every one apart from Fulham, where he didn't walk out because the going got tough, he walked out to concentrate on England......who he later walked out on.

Every one apart from Fulham, where he didn't walk out because the going got tough, he walked out to concentrate on England......who he later walked out on.

See you think you're an expert, then you open your mouth and it's obvious to all you're nothing but a clueless cunt.

I think Given was basically told he was being sold. But I certainly wouldn't blame him for leaving anyway. The club were going absolutely nowhere and he had the chance to go to a club that is on the up with loads to spend etc. As for being selfish - who isn't?

See you think you're an expert, then you open your mouth and it's obvious to all you're nothing but a clueless cunt.

Just ignore him man.

Do you reckon that Keegan would have been better to stick it out with England? Where it obviously wasn't working and where he decided to forego a huge payout.

Just ignore him man.

Good advice.

Hey have you noticed if you place:

un

um

In the centre of the intitals of the two most most annoying posters on toontastic at the moment - in alphabetical order, it gives an insight into their real characters.

Coincidence?

Catastrophic mismanagement since he took over imo. Buck stops there.

Do you think that because Ashley's been so poor at handling things that ANYTHING is excusable by the players/managers etc? Not having a pop, just curious.

Do you think that because Ashley's been so poor at handling things that ANYTHING is excusable by the players/managers etc? Not having a pop, just curious.

Yes, that's exactly what I was saying :lol:

It's all about cause and effect and Ashley has been the cause of most of the negative things at the club this season.