Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

just watched the first episode of Jessica Jones and tbh I was expecting some superhero fluff but fucking hell was I wrong - best new show I've seen in ages - I hope it continues to the same standard.

Was quite excited to see this following your build up. I'll stick with it but can't yet see what got you so excited????

No great dialogue, no real action, just a moody bitch stropping up and down. Get enough of that at home :lol:

Catastrophe is the best comedy I've seen on TV for yonks, maybe since Peep show in its heyday or Inbetweeners. Brilliantly scripted and acted, and utter filfth at points. Just struck me that all three comedies I've mentioned are C4. BBC needs to get its act together.

It's mint isn't it.

Watched the first episode of that last night and so far it doesn't seem much more than the standard what if. It wasn't bad though so I'll definitely stick with it.

The trailers for that Catastrophe didn't make it look very inspiring so I've not bothered with it but maybe I should give it a go.

I've watched a bit of Catastrophe and didn't think it was great. Just further evidence that I operate on a higher comedic plain than most people.

plane

I've watched a bit of Catastrophe and didn't think it was great. Just further evidence that I operate on a higher comedic plain than most people.

I think being able to identify with the problems the characters face is important to appreciate it. For instance, when Rob is shagging Sharon, and the baby starts crying, clearly a massive turn off for both concerned. Sharon wants to stop, so Rob just covers here ears as he desperately tries to climax first. Not that that's ever happened to me. Ahem.

I think being able to identify with the problems the characters face is important to appreciate it. For instance, when Rob is shagging Sharon, and the baby starts crying, clearly a massive turn off for both concerned. Sharon wants to stop, so Rob just covers here ears as he desperately tries to climax first. Not that that's ever happened to me. Ahem.

Not content with religious hatred, Renton sets his sights on the childless. Unbelievable. :lol:;)