Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

9 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Have any of you dickheads watched Queer Eye yet? I'm telling you, its life affirming shit. @Renton you're circling the drain at the minute with worries about Brexit. Let the queer eye lads plug your drain hole.

Marvellous 

Oh good, that appears to be the idea.  My last shred of faith in humanity remains intact for another few minutes.

17 hours ago, David Kelly said:

Big Trouble In Little China is another 80's classic along with everything John Hughes did (apart from Home Alone).

Definitely, can't believe I missed it off.

I was big into He Man and Transformers as a kid so Masters of the Universe landed at exactly the right time for me. iirc I had a rare trip to the cinema for that one which probably made it a bit more special 

On 28/06/2018 at 17:04, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Not to derail but I watched that Patrick Melrose recently and it's fantastic. Bendybus Cabbagepatch is a great actor when he's not being asked to recite shitty-arsed dialogue by whatever fraud wrote Sherlock.

This was a very good series, some seriously uncomfortable scenes, and Cucumbersnatch continues to baffle me with his ability to look like a right handsome bastard from one angle, then turn the other way and become Quasimodo. 

Top actoring from him, though. 

( and that bird from the Midwife garbage would definitely get it :D)

3 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Finished Cobra Kai. Still mint

Get on it 

Holy shit, Macchio was ~22 when he did the first Karate Kid movie?

17 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Queer Eye? Watch it, queens!

:lol: My wife has been getting me to watch it and it’s areet tbf. The bloke with the long hair called Jonathan has a mint thing on funnyordie.com called gay of thrones where he recaps each episode of game of thrones. 

So I finished watching Mad Men yesterday, loved it. Finally I witnessed a TV series delivering a decent finale and the pay off was worth it. Great ending for Peggy. Cool as fuck show. Will probably miss it unlike most shows I watch these days.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

14 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Just watched the

first episode of Wellington Paranormal. Sort of spin off from What We Do In The Shadows with the two coppers becoming a sort of NZ Mulder and Scully.

Really promising. 

FYP :D

18 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Just watched the first episode of Wellington Paranormal. Sort of spin off from What We Do In The Shadows with the two coppers becoming a sort of NZ Mulder and Scully. Really promising. 

Ooh, this sounds right up my strasse.