What is the most ridiculous hatred you harbour?

Park Life

Old people that just stop for no reason in front of you.

Plastic Manc's who jack shit about football, probably don't even know who half the players in their reserve team yet alone any facts or current footballing events that didn't occur on MOTD, but still wear a ManUre shirt everyday.

Anyone who wears a shirt or top with the collar up (seriously, I could kill them).

People that take more than 30 seconds to use a cash machine.

People that use the word "basically".

and thats just for starters.

I think you can do better. :lol:

Story of my life mate ;)

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adverts trying to convince us the actors are actually professionals from another walk of life.

The Asda advert where the bloke has the board for £1 upside down. Oh how hilarious, the bloke didn't know his card saying £1 was upside down :lol:

All the young actresses in Corra with their whitenened teeth and tanned skin. The prog really reflecting real life there then.

Drivers who continue to indicate right, and then take the exit to their left. USUALLY WHILST I'M WAITING TO GET ON TO THE FUCKIN' ROUNDABOUT, BUT I CAN'T CAUS I'M EXPECTING YOU TO CONTINUE ROUND IT, YOU MONG. I COULD EASILY BEAT YOUR FACE TO A PULP WITH A BLUNT ICE PICK FOR DOING IT, YOU CRETIN B):angry: :angry:

Adverts trying to convince us the actors are actually professionals from another walk of life.

The Asda advert where the bloke has the board for £1 upside down. Oh how hilarious, the bloke didn't know his card saying £1 was upside down :lol:

All the young actresses in Corra with their whitenened teeth and tanned skin. The prog really reflecting real life there then.

Drivers who continue to indicate right, and then take the exit to their left. USUALLY WHILST I'M WAITING TO GET ON TO THE FUCKIN' ROUNDABOUT, BUT I CAN'T CAUS I'M EXPECTING YOU TO CONTINUE ROUND IT, YOU MONG. I COULD EASILY BEAT YOUR FACE TO A PULP WITH A BLUNT ICE PICK FOR DOING IT, YOU CRETIN B):angry: :angry:

Love it. :P

That thing where girls drone on about something with the seriousness of a U.N. pay rise session and then forget what they've been talking about and you have to remind them while resisting a playfully slap round the ear. :lol:

Definitely start ordering your shopping online 2J. I haven't been to a supermarket to do a "big shop" in fucking ages.

However....on the odd occasion that I have to go in one, what the fuck is so complicated about the self-serve tills?! You scan the bastard barcode and then you pay for it. When you have fruit or veg, you select it on the screen and weigh it. Christ, it's not hard, but the number of people I've seen standing with a fucking lemon in their hand, looking at the barcode scanner.......looking at the lemon.....looking at the barcode scanner.....looking at the lemon.....looking at the poor cow who's stood 5 foot away to help these fucking spastics with their fruit and veg emergencies.

Definitely start ordering your shopping online 2J. I haven't been to a supermarket to do a "big shop" in fucking ages.

However....on the odd occasion that I have to go in one, what the fuck is so complicated about the self-serve tills?! You scan the bastard barcode and then you pay for it. When you have fruit or veg, you select it on the screen and weigh it. Christ, it's not hard, but the number of people I've seen standing with a fucking lemon in their hand, looking at the barcode scanner.......looking at the lemon.....looking at the barcode scanner.....looking at the lemon.....looking at the poor cow who's stood 5 foot away to help these fucking spastics with their fruit and veg emergencies.

People turn into mongs as soon as they enter a supermarket. This is further exacerbated by the full flung idiocy of the staff.

WHY ISN'T THE FUKCING PITTA BREAD WITH ALL THE OTHER BREAD??!!! :lol:

Old people that just stop for no reason in front of you.

Plastic Manc's who jack shit about football, probably don't even know who half the players in their reserve team yet alone any facts or current footballing events that didn't occur on MOTD, but still wear a ManUre shirt everyday.

Anyone who wears a shirt or top with the collar up (seriously, I could kill them).

People that take more than 30 seconds to use a cash machine.

People that use the word "basically".

and thats just for starters.

4popped-collars.png

People taking ages at cash points, young or old I feel like putting my fist through thee back of their head, then beating there face on the key pad until all the keys come out, or teeth, whatever gives first tbh.

:lol: Blimey you have so much rage going on there Wacky!! B)

I'm always a gibbering wreck at the Abbey cash machine because of people like you who I know are fuming behind me!! I know I take alittle more time than the usual as I'm doing our business banking like paying in cheques/cash and printing off statements. :angry: I go as quick as I can and get the money/cheques already in the envelopes at home but it does take alittle longer than just drawing out cash. I'm normally in such a state I cant get the envelope in the machine quick enough!! Moan at Abbey cos you cant do any business banking at the desk.

newcastle uniteds 1st team.

the people of penge.

aardvarks.

scousers.

:lol:

Another driving one: If you're turning right, why not pull over to the centre-line to allow cars going straight on to continue on their way rather than stopping in the middle of the road? Makes me want to ram the perpetrators into oncoming traffic.

Im sure we've done this thread before, though maybe I'm confusing it with the Ipswich forum I used. Always happy to have a whinge anyway! :angry:

People who borrow money and dont give it back.

Text speech.

Schoolkids being rowdy on buses.

The ridiculous handshake that lads seem to do now...what is it all about? What is wrong with a proper handshake?

Lads with their jeans half way down their backside showing their underpants....sorry you don't look cool, you look complete wankers!

The 'C' word :lol:

Fashion victims....having to wear the latest fashion with no thought as to whether it suits you or not.

People who say they'll do something or go somewhere and always let you down in the end.

Old people who seem to think their age gives them the right to be downright rude.

Queues.

'Chain' emals and texts......'send this to 100 people and you'll recieve a surprise' :angry:

Weak people, who do or say anything to be liked and fit in.

Milky tea.

Commoness... is that a word? B) Oh well you know that I mean.

I will be back later with more as I'm not feeling too happy right now! :P

Edited by Toonraider

People taking ages at cash points, young or old I feel like putting my fist through thee back of their head, then beating there face on the key pad until all the keys come out, or teeth, whatever gives first tbh.

:lol: Blimey you have so much rage going on there Wacky!! :o

I'm always a gibbering wreck at the Abbey cash machine because of people like you who I know are fuming behind me!! I know I take alittle more time than the usual as I'm doing our business banking like paying in cheques/cash and printing off statements. :rolleyes: I go as quick as I can and get the money/cheques already in the envelopes at home but it does take alittle longer than just drawing out cash. I'm normally in such a state I cant get the envelope in the machine quick enough!! Moan at Abbey cos you cant do any business banking at the desk.

WTF!!!!!

:lol: Blimey you have so much rage going on there Wacky!! :rolleyes:

I'm always a gibbering wreck at the Abbey cash machine because of people like you who I know are fuming behind me!! I know I take alittle more time than the usual as I'm doing our business banking like paying in cheques/cash and printing off statements. :rolleyes: I go as quick as I can and get the money/cheques already in the envelopes at home but it does take alittle longer than just drawing out cash. I'm normally in such a state I cant get the envelope in the machine quick enough!! Moan at Abbey cos you cant do any business banking at the desk.

WTF!!!!!

Eh? :o

Wasnt having a go at Wacky, sorry if it sounded like that! I hate people taking ages too.....just saying I get in a state trying to do all my transactions quickly as I'm conscious of peeps behind me getting irritated.

Mindless pedestrians. My current 'favourite' is when you're stopped at a red light, it turns to red and amber and you start to lift the clutch to the point, and right at the point when it turns green and you are about to accelerate, some spastic runs across in front of you, thinking that by doing so they are getting over 'just in time', whereas they were actually about a millisecond from being turned into pate.

Students are the worst offenders, I drive past the university on a daily basis and could have killed literally thousands of them if I wasn't so aware or good natured. It's their arrogant "I can do what I want and the world will wait" nature I guess. In fact students full stop. They all deserve to be ran over.

This only applies to male and unattractive female students, naturally.

Mindless pedestrians. My current 'favourite' is when you're stopped at a red light, it turns to red and amber and you start to lift the clutch to the point, and right at the point when it turns green and you are about to accelerate, some spastic runs across in front of you, thinking that by doing so they are getting over 'just in time', whereas they were actually about a millisecond from being turned into pate.

Students are the worst offenders, I drive past the university on a daily basis and could have killed literally thousands of them if I wasn't so aware or good natured. It's their arrogant "I can do what I want and the world will wait" nature I guess. In fact students full stop. They all deserve to be ran over.

This only applies to male and unattractive female students, naturally.

Likewise drivers who can't anticipate the lights changing. Red to amber, lift the clutch ready to pull away, but no, you have to brake again because the fucktard in front waits until its actually on green before hunting for first, taking the handbrake off then eventually creeping forward.

Two from this morning:

People who get the shop to check their lottery tickets - if you're too stupid or too lazy to be able to do it yourself then you don't deserve to ever win a penny.

I have to turn right at a mini-roundabout on a semi-main road to enter my bit of the estate and I've noticed for a while the number of people coming from the other direction who look like they aren't going to give me right of way. A couple of times I've even had to stop turning as the fuckers steam across.

my hatred of Mike Ashley isn't ridiculous at all

This is the most ludicrous hijack I've ever seen you attempt. :lol:

no hijack :o there's no fucker I hate more at the moment