SSN - Breaking News

trophyshy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a colleague here from WBay and she screamed across the office, phone call from her Dad. Also said Shearer gone to WBrom, so bullshit detector now registering. But nothing at all would surprise me.

If Mike were to asset strip would he get enough/more back? how much is the stadium and various sites worth?

Edited by trophyshy

it was a colleague here from WBay and she screamed across the office, phone call from her Dad. Also said Shearer gone to WBrom, so bullshit detector now registering. But nothing at all would surprise me.

If Mike were to asset strip would he get enough/more back? how much is the stadium and various sites worth?

They're all liars from WBay.

And I've probably fucked her.

No surprise if it's true even if it's not on SSN. It's all very well if the Nolans and Smiths are sold but there's more likely to be interest in Bassong, Beye, Enrique and Taylor. There'll be clubs sniffing around the likes of Kadar, Krul, Ranger and Vuckic as well. We're now a club in distress and other clubs will take advantage if they can.

No manager means players will be sold without regard to the football side of the club, which is a fucking nightmare scenario.

Loads of shite. How can AS have gone to Brom when Mowbray hasnt actually left yet as is just having talks with Celtic.

Well an hour is long enough for this to permeate, I feel.

SSN shit stirring or my colleague's parents on the mescalin again.

Edited by trophyshy

I have never encountered buffoonery on this scale being dressed up as professional business people conducting themselves in a correct and proper manner. This, i feel, confirms our fears that the bottom has not been seen never mind reached yet.

Exactly for whose benefit is this latest embarrasment? we are fucked on an epic scale - no-one will buy us - no shearer - no chance - no hope.

Just said on SSN that the whole squad is effectively up for sale, as the club are in contact with agents regarding a mass clear out.

Fuck off Ashley you cunt.

I don't suppose there were any quotes, or is this just more SSN shit-stirring?

Nah no quotes, so hopefully bollocks. Wouldn't put anything past this club though.