SSN - Breaking News

trophyshy

It's getting to the point now where I'm dreading getting up in the morning because I'm so scared at whatever new stories might come out that day.

I am in absolutely no doubt that Ashley is going to squeeze any penny he can out of the club before he leaves and he doesn't care which players are sold, as long as he gets that cash in his pocket.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's getting to the point now where I'm dreading getting up in the morning because I'm so scared at whatever new stories might come out that day.

:aye: Fucking hell man, perspective required. :lol:

Man City had their entire first team up for sale and then the Abu Dhabi lot bought them soon after :lol:

After nearly buying us, only for Ashley's £400,000,000,000,000,000,000 price tag to put them off. :aye:

It was inevitable that the majority of your squad would leave for other clubs, especially the prima donnas, but to say the whole squad is up for sale is a bit too far, im sure some of those players still have the club at heart and want to get them back in the prem.

:aye: Fucking hell man, perspective required. :razz:

Aye it's nothing a good donkey ride wouldn't eclipse. :lol:

well were all going to blackpool next season so no issues there then!!!!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Something we can all look forward to next season.

And a Kiss me Kwik hat and stick of rock for added class :icon_lol:

:aye: Fucking hell man, perspective required. :icon_lol:

Fair enough, I admit I'm prone to slight exaggeration :lol:

But honestly, I am scared every time I turn the computer on in the morning. I've given up on feeling anything close to positivity about next season

(trip to Blackpool aside, obviously :razz: ).

Guest Stevie

But honestly, I am scared every time I turn the computer on in the morning. I've given up on feeling anything close to positivity about next season

(trip to Blackpool aside, obviously :razz: ).

I prefer being deluded and letting Baby don't worry about a fing, cos every fuckin fing is ganna be areet, tunefully go through my head.

We will be areet, I'm sure of it, we have enough people who care enough about the club to see us through this hard time, I took the last relegation harder cos I was 11 years of age, and we came back in 4 seasons, the positive is, I'm sure we'll be back in that timeframe, and we'll be much healthier than we have been in a long long time I think.

(trip to Blackpool aside, obviously :icon_lol: ).

I prefer being deluded and letting Baby don't worry about a fing, cos every fuckin fing is ganna be areet, tunefully go through my head.

We will be areet, I'm sure of it, we have enough people who care enough about the club to see us through this hard time, I took the last relegation harder cos I was 11 years of age, and we came back in 4 seasons, the positive is, I'm sure we'll be back in that timeframe, and we'll be much healthier than we have been in a long long time I think.

Drugs have never interested me but at this point in time I'll take a toke of whatever hes smoking. :razz:

Drugs have interested me lots of times but I've never had out that could make me see the current situation as positively as that.

Administration is the only thing he has left to do to us now so I expect that by the end of next week.

Administration is the only thing he has left to do to us now so I expect that by the end of next week.

Very possible, or worse - with Ashley it's quite possible he will actually actively destroy the club to get some cash out rather than lose more cash. In some ways it's a blessing that we don't have the saleable fixed assets that we might.

TBH which ones would you keep if you COULD start with a blank sheet of paper???

A couple probably

Very true but putting the whole squad up for sale means we look absolutely desperate and will get a lot less than their true worth and the fat cunt will pocket all of the money so we will not only have to buy a new team but we won't have the funds to do it.

This is a fucking desperate situation which ever way you look at it.

TBH which ones would you keep if you COULD start with a blank sheet of paper???

A couple probably

Well the 4 who said they were willing to stay for starters. Beye, Taylor, Enrique and Krul. Then obviously Bassong, Guthrie, Carroll and Ranger.

Thats a decent start to a championship team.

Shearer did the hard part convincing them we were worth persevering with. Then Ashley decided to fuck us over by leaving us managerless over the whole transfer window and putting the whole team up for sale. He doing it on purpose man

Based on nothing at all I have a feeling it's going to turn out OK. All this shizzle is designed to force a close on the sale of the club. We'll look back and laugh.

I admit I have been drinking a bit.

Based on nothing at all I have a feeling it's going to turn out OK. All this shizzle is designed to force a close on the sale of the club. We'll look back and laugh.

You've clearly been smoking Parky. :aye:

You've clearly been smoking Parky. :aye:

You couldn't smoke a whole Parky. Not at one sitting :lol:

You've clearly been smoking blowing Parky. :aye: