Michael Jackson

Angelus71

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always felt he was probably a child trapped inside a child's body due to not having much of a childhood himself. So I always perceived him to be innocent. Imho

To an extent I agree but that's no defence against harming other children. I challenge anybody to listen to the MB interview and not feel at least a bit disturbed.

Hang on, I'm not using that as a defence a "harming children". I have already stated I felt he was innocent. Agree he's probably got more issues than the beano but that doesn't automatically make him a peado.

But he is undeniably guilty of at least inappropriate behaviour, listen to the MB interview. How harmful this might be is a matter of debate, but I don't think his lack of childhood, or childhood abuse he suffered, justifies this, regardless. Not really worth arguing about anyway tbh, I apologise for my part in bringing this up on an obituary thread, sorry. RIP Michael.

I wonder why he's dies so young. Congenital heart defect or drug abuse?

Fuckloads of plastic surgery? :lol: I don't know a thing about the art, but I can't imagine it's good for you.

its not, if you go under the knife and get put under it slowly takes its toll. he must have spent about a full calendar month getting all that bleaching done and his nose remoulded...

i haven't paid any respects, and as his music has had no affect on me, but his disturbing behaviour has, i'm not going to say rest in peace.

I always felt he was probably a child trapped inside a child's body due to not having much of a childhood himself. So I always perceived him to be innocent. Imho

To an extent I agree but that's no defence against harming other children. I challenge anybody to listen to the MB interview and not feel at least a bit disturbed.

Hang on, I'm not using that as a defence a "harming children". I have already stated I felt he was innocent. Agree he's probably got more issues than the beano but that doesn't automatically make him a peado.

He had enough issues to be prosecuted for child abuse. For which he was found innocent, I hasten to add. However the state must have felt there was sufficient evidence to bring a case. Add that together with the out of court settlements and the Bashir documentary and it doesn't make a rosy picture.

To show quite how 'big' he was, heres the all time best sellers chart

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-...lbums_worldwide

The Beatles biggest album, Sgt Pepper has sold 32million copies since 1967

Michael Jacksons thriller has sold 109million copies since 1982

Mental!

Theres some shite in there mind......Hootie and the fuckin Blowfish..........26 million?! :lol:

He had enough issues to be prosecuted for child abuse. For which he was found innocent, I hasten to add. However the state must have felt there was sufficient evidence to bring a case. Add that together with the out of court settlements and the Bashir documentary and it doesn't make a rosy picture.

To be fair I haven't seen the Bashir documentary but I will dig it out and have a gander. I suppose I would just like to think that any parent who genuinely believed that their child had been harmed would fight it all the way!

To be fair I haven't seen the Bashir documentary but I will dig it out and have a gander. I suppose I would just like to think that any parent who genuinely believed that their child had been harmed would fight it all the way!

Not all parents have the same high standards as you, sadly.

I could murder some Jesus Juice.

Was that stuff Wine or spunk or a mixture of the two ? :lol:

one probably lead to the other either way !

I could murder some Jesus Juice.

Was that stuff Wine or spunk or a mixture of the two ? :lol:

one probably lead to the other either way !

Wine. I've had enough spunk today thanks.