Michael Jackson

Angelus71

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still owe the Student loans company about £12,000 as I havent paid a penny since I left Uni even though I earn over the threshold. Part of me thinks they've forgotten about me, and part of me thinks I might get bent over fairly soon

He studied English! :lol:

You'd never guess! :lol:

Well actually :dancing: I got a BA in English and im almost finished my MSc in Nursing (my distinguished NHS career qualified me for the course :()

I didnt get a student loan first time round, my folks paid my rent and I worked to pay my living costs.

And Im seconded by the NHS for my MSc, full time pay for part time work :unsure:

I'm just in shock that Gordon Brown hasn't yet released a statement to let us know of his 'deep sorrow'.

Gordon Brown has had his say :lol:

He certainly has... :(

Gordon Brown and David Cameron have both said they are "saddened" by the death of pop legend Michael Jackson.

The prime minister's spokesman said the singer's death at the age of 50, after he suffered a suspected cardiac arrest, was "very sad news" for his fans.

The Conservative leader described Jackson as a "legendary entertainer".

Jackson, who had a history of health problems, had been due to stage a series of comeback concerts in the UK, beginning on 13 July.

Paramedics were called to the singer's Los Angeles home at about midday on Thursday after he stopped breathing.

He was pronounced dead two hours later at the UCLA medical centre. Jackson's brother, Jermaine, said he was believed to have suffered a cardiac arrest.

No 10 said Mr Brown's thoughts were with the singer's family at this difficult time.

"This is very sad news for the millions of Michael Jackson fans in Britain and around the world," a spokesman said.

Mr Cameron said: "I know Michael Jackson's fans in Britain and around the world will be sad today.

"Despite the controversies, he was a legendary entertainer.

"Everybody will be thinking of his family, especially his children, at this time."

He studied English! :lol:

You'd never guess! :lol:

Well actually :dancing: I got a BA in English and im almost finished my MSc in Nursing (my distinguished NHS career qualified me for the course :()

I didnt get a student loan first time round, my folks paid my rent and I worked to pay my living costs.

And Im seconded by the NHS for my MSc, full time pay for part time work :unsure:

Same here.

I still owe the Student loans company about £12,000 as I havent paid a penny since I left Uni even though I earn over the threshold. Part of me thinks they've forgotten about me, and part of me thinks I might get bent over fairly soon

I get get regular statements telling me they owe me 2 pence. I paid off my loan about 10 years ago btw.

I lived with a lad who maxed out 3 student overdrafts, spent a 12grand student loan and got icked out of uni in his final term :lol: He was a right cock though so it was funny! He also got hit with a council tax bill after we graduated as hed been ineligible for the free tax for the last 6 months

I get get regular statements telling me they owe me 2 pence. I paid off my loan about 10 years ago btw.

Effective use of taxpayers money that.